20. Hexi beds with wooden legs that can transform into a small table.
20 Unique Simple Concrete Furniture Options
Crafts, Decor, Workshop, Furniture
You do not know what to make the original furniture? It does not matter whether you are a beginner or a professional in your field. If you have a desire, then you can create something truly unique, and we will provide you with ideas that you can do at home. Concrete can be the most widely used material in the decoration and manufacture of furniture. It is a cheap and durable material, from which both amazing coffee tables and decorative accessories are obtained.
What you need to know when making furniture from concrete?
- As a basic mortar, you can use regular cement.Concrete is made according to the classic recipe:1 share of cement, 2 parts of sand, 4 parts of aggregate, 0.5% of water.
- For large structures, be sure to use a reinforcement cage.
- If you want the concrete surface to be perfect after drying, then you will need togrind the front side. To do this, use the grinding machine. We first grind with an emery wheel, and later with a felt wheel using a special paste.
- Pay attention! Even a drop of lemon juice can have a negative effect on the concrete surface, leaving behind a stain. This problem can be solved with thepolymer layer, which is applied to the concrete after it has dried.
Take a look at our selection of simple ideas for concrete furniture, perhaps it will inspire you to create your own unique furniture.
What is a draft
How to call Latvia
Books that you can give a man on February 23
When digging gladioli
Candidate K. Sobchak in the 2018 election
How to prove love
How to cook Beyliz
How to get a scholarship