Easy Beef and Broccoli
How many times have you found yourself in the it's-late-and-I'm-so-tired-but-I'm-starving scenario after a long day at work? Then you reach for the take-out menu, only to be underwhelmed by what you thought was going to be a solid meal. Put on your apron and commit to making this one-pot meal with protein-rich beef and broccoli. In less than 20 minutes, you'll be eating a healthy meal that requires practically zero cleanup.
One-Pot Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Recipe by: Jamie Webber
Makes: 4 servings
Ready in: 20 minutes
1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
1 pound boneless round flank steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 head of broccoli, florets only
1 yellow onion, sliced
Brown rice or quinoa, cooked
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
1. In a large skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add steak and sauté for 3-5 minutes until no longer pink. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, add garlic, broccoli, and onion, and the remaining oil, and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the beef back into the pan.
4. In separate bowl, whisk all the ingredients for the sauce and pour into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until everything is fully combined and the mixture is warm.
5. Serve hot over brown rice or quinoa.
Video: One-Pot Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Best Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin and Where to Buy It
9 Healthy Foods That Can Be Toxic If You Eat Too Much
Debenhams stock a chic mac just like Meghan’s – and it’s only 37
How to Pursue Online Romance
No More Than 6 Teaspoons of Added Sugars a Day for Kids
Fashion freedom – Discover fashion statement
She Got Hate Mail for Wearing Leggings
How to Color Cookie Dough
Holly Willoughby’s sell-out nude shoes are back in stock
These Twin Olympians Finished a Marathon Holding Hands, and People Are Outraged