Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Citrus Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting
2 1/4 c. cake flour (not self-rising)
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. lime juice
large egg whites
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Filling and Decorating
lemon or lime curd
1/4 c. green sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange cupcake liners in three 12-cup muffin pans.
- For cake:In large bowl, whisk together flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add oil, 5 egg yolks, lemon juice, lime juice; whisk until well combined.
- In another large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat 7 egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form. With mixer running, gradually sprinkle in remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Beat white until stiff peaks form. With rubber spatula, stir in 1/3 of beaten egg whites; gently fold in remaining beaten egg whites.
- Scoop scant 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin-pan cup. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool slightly in pans on wire rack. Transfer cupcakes from pans to wire rack; cool completely.
- For frosting:In large bowl, with mixer on med. speed, beat mascarpone and heavy cream until combined. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, scraping down side of bowl occasionally. Increase speed to medium-high; beat in vanilla until medium peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fill piping bag with curd; snip tip off of bag. To fill cupcakes, insert tip of piping bag into top of cooled cupcakes. Squeeze about 2 teaspoon curd into center. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- Spread frosting on cupcakes. In shallow dish, place sanding sugar. Roll edges of each cupcake in sugar. Decorate tops with jelly beans. Decorated cupcakes can be refrigerated up to 2 days (allow to come to room temperature before serving).
Video: How To Make Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting With Mascarpone
Pink Fashion Accessories For Teens Girls
How to Stop a Break Up
The 8 Steps Of A 24-Hour Digital Detox
The Most Stylish Electric And Hybrid Cars
8 Amazing Things You Never Knew Mayo Could Do
What Is the Fat Acceptance Movement
How to Purchase a Home Warranty
These Common Chemicals Could Make Menopause Start Almost 4 Years Early
How to Cope when Your Idol is Under Police Investigation
Duchess Of Cambridge Wears John Lewis Gloves On Engagement In Stockholm – And They’re Brilliantly Affordable
Sunsoaker Review – Portable, Lightweight And Flexible Solar Panels
Rum and Ginger Christmas Cocktail Recipe
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:10 / Views: 62341