Decoupage wooden box
Hello dear needlewomen and hand-made lovers! I present to your attention a master class on decorating the box. To decorate an ordinary wooden box of plywood (8 mm) using decoupage technique, in the style of shebbi-chic. For this we need:Paint the surface in color "Greenfoliage "using a wide brush.
- wooden blank,
- artistic acrylic primer
- acrylic paints for creativity (white, ivory, green (green foliage),
- PVA office glue (or acrylic lacquer),
- paraffin candle,
- lacquer for one-step craquelure,
- acrylic lacquer for finishing the product,
- brushes, foam sponges, sandpaper.
To smooth out the color transition between a napkin and the general background of "beat off" ("chpokayuschimi" movements) the edges of the picture with a foam sponge soaked in beige paint.To make" traces of time "the edges of our box" beat off "with bitumen.The last step in our work is to cover the drawer with several layers of acrylic lacquer (4-5 layers).
What products chrome
How to install the OS
Which birds are migratory
What to wear in the club
What is a cartel