DIY Non Toxic Flea Spray | Natural Pet Care With Essential Oils
DIY All-Purpose Oil for Pets
While pet care essentials such as food and water are a given, skincare for pets is just as important as pampering is for humans!
This DIY pet oil is perfect for moisturizing your pets skin and coat, treating flaky skin and eczema, warding off dangerous UV rays, and treating their paws to avoid drying out. On the plus side, you get to give your pet a little massage, and we’re sure they’ll appreciate that.
Key Ingredients and Why They Work:
Coconut Oil same benefits humans enjoy from coconut oil also work on our pets. With an abundance of fatty acids, coconut oil works to relieve dry skin, fleas, and eczema. Using it in specific problem areas such as hot spots on the nose or belly, or on bee stings, helps bring fast relief.
Vitamin E Vitamin E is essential for all skin types. As an antioxidant, it can help with repairing damaged cells, treatment of dry, flaky skin, and soothing of hot spots.
What to Do:
1. Make sure your coconut oil is liquefied before you start.
2. In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and pour in the contents of 2 capsules of vitamin E.
3. Mix both liquids thoroughly.
4. Pour the combined liquids into your palms and massage them together to bring some warmth and heat to the liquids.
5. Gently massage into your pets coat to apply the liquid generously and help keep their skin, fur, and paws moisturized.
6. For problem specific areas, repeat the same steps with 1 tablespoon and 1 capsule instead and apply to the area.
7. Try to distract your pet for 5-10 minutes while the oils absorb, so that they don’t lick the benefits away. The mix won’t bring any harm to them, but licking the oils away takes away from the restorative properties.
8. You may want to avoid using many essential oils, since most essential oils are not edible. Lavender is a good choice as it helps to block the sun’s rays.
9. You can apply this 2-3 times a week depending on the weather. If you’re planning to take your dog to the beach on a hot day, applying this on their paws will help to avoid burns.
Video: DIY Dog Freshener Using Essential Oils
5 New Hairstyle Moves You Should Make For Autumn
The 10 Best Drugstore Face Masks to Get Glowing, DewySkin
How to Tie a Bandana
How to Use Coffee Pods
How to Write a Medical Research Paper
22 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge Odor That Work
Susan Boyle Weight Loss – How Britain’s Got Talent Singer Lost 50 pounds
How to Make Baked Vegan Doughnuts
7 Crazy Uses for Botulinum Toxin That You Never Knew Existed
Sweet and Savory Chicken
What It’s Really Like to Vacation in Havana,Cuba
Chanel Fall 2019 Couture at Haute Couture PFW
Body Language Experts Analyze Chip and Joanna Gaines With Their New Baby Crew
Top 5 Bridal Trends from Couture 2019 Fashion Week
How to Heal Damaged Nails