Egyptian cake - all the guests will ask for this recipe!
All the guests will beg for this recipe !!!
For each cake:
- 3 squirrels
- 2.5 tbsp. Sahara
- 1/2 tbsp. flour
- 50 gr. ground walnut (walnut or hazelnut).
There are three such cakes, i.e. These ingredients take 3 times and bake each cake in
- 10 yolks,
- 10 tbsp Sahara,
- 5 tablespoons flour,
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- 350 ml. milk
- 170 gr. butter.
- 350 ml. cream
- 200 gr. Sahara,
- 120 gr. chopped walnut or hazelnut.
1) Cream: mix yolks, sugar, flour, vanilla sugar and milk. Strongly interfering, we bring the mixture to almost a boil. Before boiling, remove the cream to the side and stir for another 2 minutes. Let cool. Cut the butter into pieces and add to the cream, beat with a mixer until smooth.
2) While the cream is getting cold, let's do the cake. Beat the whites in a strong foam, add sugar and continue to beat, so that the foam becomes glossy.
3) Add flour and nuts, gently mix until a homogeneous dough.
Place the dough in a paper-covered or greased form.
Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 20 minutes. Let cool.
4) Melt the sugar in a saucepan, caramelize it a little. Immediately pour it on baking paper.
5) Sugar will harden quickly. Cover it with a second paper and crush it with small rolls into small pieces, but not into powder. it should create a crunchy layer.
6) Crunchy filler: Whip the cream in strong peaks. Mix cream with caramelized sugar and chopped nuts
7) For each cake lay 1/3 custard.
8) On top of the custard distribute crispy filler. So
repeat 2 more times: crust, custard, crunchy filling.
9) Finally, we coat the cake around with a crunchy filling. We decorate with nuts. Enjoying.
How to draw eyes
On whom to subscribe The most promising Instagram accounts - 2016
Ideas of stylish hairstyles at the prom in 2018
Professional money management
10 signs of an adult male