Features of the color pulse therapy
Many people know that colors can affect mood and even psyche. But, it turns out, with their help you can treat. And this method is called color pulse therapy.
The essence of the method
Color impulse therapy is, in fact, a color treatment. Scientists have long noticed that certain colors can influence not only the human perception of the world, his mood and emotions, but also the psyche and even important processes in the body.
It is believed that the biologically active zones of the human body can react to certain colors. And they act through the organs of vision, but then the signals enter the visual analyzers and into the brain, that is, into the nervous system. And since it is this system that is responsible for the functioning of the organism, such an influence makes it possible to correct it. And in order to achieve the best results, color-impulse therapy is often combined with biological therapy, which involves stimulating the analyzer with color waves of different lengths.
How is the treatment carried out?
How is a light-pulse therapy session conducted? With the help of a special device. Usually, glasses are used in which plates of different shades (color filters) are placed. Sometimes special monitors are used. The patient himself is in a comfortable position: he lies or sits in a chair.
During the session, light bulbs periodically light up, thus, causing the brain to receive signals. The specific colors, as well as the duration of the pulses and their rhythms, as well as the duration of the entire procedure, are determined by the specialist taking into account the condition and characteristics of the patient.
During color-impulse exposure, there are usually no unpleasant sensations, but if discomfort appears, the patient can report it to a specialist. Sometimes during a session, an analysis of the brain's response to certain color impulses is carried out, which allows you to track the dynamics and evaluate the effectiveness of therapy.
Important: before the session you should not use psychotropic drugs, alcohol and tranquilizers (if the patient does not take them to the doctor's prescription permanently).
The impact of certain colors
Different colors affect the body in different ways. Their main properties:
- Red speeds up heart rate, stimulates the adrenal glands, the sympathetic nervous system, speeds up the metabolism and strengthens the immune system.
- Yellow has a slight choleretic and laxative effect, normalizes digestion, increases motor activity.
- Orange increases the potency and tones the muscles, stimulates the activity of the sex glands, accelerates all reactions.
- Blue reduces pressure, increases the tone of the vessels, helps to remove toxins and toxins, and also has antiseptic properties.
- Green eliminates spasms, increases energy and compensates for its loss, has a mild soothing effect, prevents stagnation and normalizes sleep.
Indications and contraindications
Color-therapy is successfully used in neurology, psychology and psychiatry, reflexology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, gynecology and other fields. Main indications:
- effects of stress;
- depression, neurosis, mood changes;
- increased fatigue;
- psycho-emotional disorders;
- gynecological diseases, especially those associated with hormonal disruptions and accompanied by accompanying symptoms;
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- low or high blood pressure;
- sleep disorders;
- eye diseases: myopia, cataract, hyperopia, glaucoma;
- certain diseases of the genitourinary system;
- headaches, migraines;
Contraindications include the period of pregnancy, severe neurological and mental diseases, children under 7 years of age.
Advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of color-impulse therapy:
- This is a non-drug and non-invasive method of treatment, that is, the patient does not need to take drugs, and the integrity of body tissues is not disturbed.
- The ability to solve many problems, because different colors have different effects, sometimes diametrically opposite.
- Relatively low price.
- There is an opportunity to conduct treatment at home by purchasing a special apparatus.
- If you choose the wrong color, you can exacerbate the situation or cause unwanted reactions and consequences.
- The method is relatively new and not thoroughly studied.
If you want to try out the effect of color-pulse therapy on yourself, by all means do it! And if you are already familiar with this method, share your impressions.
Iguana - the original pet
How to care for orchids
How to find the perimeter of a triangle
How to treat ligaments
Where did the bounty shoot
How do you spell peredomnoy
Where to fish