Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri with Lime Sugar - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Frozen Strawberry-Daiquiri Pie
Dec 30, 2011
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 2 hours 15
low-fat granola cereal without raisins
3 tbsp. light corn syrup
vanilla frozen yogurt
can frozen nonalcoholic strawberry-daiquiri mixer
- Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix granola cereal with corn syrup to coat. Moisten fingertips with water and press cereal mixture evenly over bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Let sorbet and frozen yogurt soften at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Spread mango sorbet over bottom of crust.
- Put vanilla frozen yogurt in a medium-size bowl. Spoon in all but 1/4 cup of the frozen-daiquiri mixer. With a rubber spatula, swirl it through the frozen yogurt for a marble effect. Spread over mango sorbet. Cover and freeze until ready to serve, at least 1 hour or up to 4 days.
- Put remaining 1/4 cup daiquiri mixer in a medium-size bowl. Mash 1/2 cup of the strawberries into the daiquiri mixer. Slice remaining berries in half and add. Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Shortly before serving: Top pie with some of the strawberry mixture. Garnish with mint sprigs. Serve remaining berry mixture to spoon over wedges.
Video: Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
10 Foods That Will Stop You Feeling Run Down
The Superfood That Boosts Your Mood
The 3 Most Important Things I Learned About Myself After Starting A Business
Study: Teens would rather text with friends than hang out in real life
How to Make Jello
9 Rising Designers to Watch This Season
Relaxed Long Hairstyle, Trendy Hair Color
How to Talk to Girls Online
All the Times Bella Hadid’s Personal Style WasFlawless
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Will Tie the Knot This Fall, Before the Baby IsBorn
DIY Face Masks: 5 Simple Recipes for Glowing Skin atHome
Date: 13.12.2018, 18:57 / Views: 62534