How to choose a fan?
Fresh air is necessary for health and normal well-being. When the natural environment does not allow us to enjoy clean air and coolness, we resort to the help of air conditioners and fans. But in order for the house to really be cool and fresh, you need to choose the right device. This article will tell you how to choose a fan.
All fans can be characterized according to various criteria: type, performance, power, availability of different modes, noise level, etc. Consider these signs separately.
Types of fans
Now the most popular are three types of fans: column, table and floor.
Floor fan - high-performance, surround, has a powerful motor and a large selection of angle, which can be adjusted to the desired height. Current models of such fans can operate in both vertical and horizontal mode. How to choose a floor fan? You will learn about this below, in the next column.
The column fan is a modern kind of outdoor. Its design is interesting - the fan has the appearance of a high cylinder and is capable of rotating in the horizontal direction. This device has a convenient control system with which you can adjust the required power flow. Column fans are also suitable for various rooms.
The name of the table fans speaks for itself - they are designed to blow a small area and are installed on a windowsill or table. Minus - low productivity, plus - mobility.
There is one more kind of fans - fan heaters. These are universal models that can be used at any time of the year. They can cool and heat the air. In addition, a good fan heater should be made of heat-resistant material and have the function of protection against overheating.
How to choose the right fan
The rules, which will be described below, are suitable for almost all types of fans. When choosing a fan, we advise you to rely on the characteristic presented above, the place and purpose of using the device, as well as these rules and criteria:
- The size of the diameter of the screw and blades. The more they are, the faster the fan will be able to cool the air. Large fans are good for spacious rooms, smaller fans are suitable for smaller rooms.
- Fan power. Again, the higher it is, the more space the fan will blow. Standard power - 40-60 W., which is quite suitable for an apartment. But if the fan is located in a large room, and you want the air flow to blow it from all sides, take the fan with the maximum power.
- The noise level should not exceed 30 dB. For nursery and bedrooms, it should be no more than 25-28 dB.
- Safety net. It is required if you have curious children and pets. The grid is needed in order to avoid accidentally touching the fan blades with your hands. Such protection should be light and durable.
- The fan must be stable (pay attention to the stand) and, if possible, multifunctional. For example, it would be nice if the fan can be adjusted in height. The auto-rotate feature will allow you to direct air jets in different directions.
- Do not skimp on a good fan with additional features - they will greatly facilitate the operation of the device.For example, now you can find fans with several modes of operation, the presence of a timer, remote control, air ionization function.
- The guarantee for the fan must be mandatory, as well as for any other similar product.
What is rhapsody
What is soup
What dream stairs
How does beer affect
The best lipsticks and glitter with metallic effect
How to make a bench
Which store to open