How to connect the buffer?
Watch the video
If you want to listen to a better, clearer and clearer sound in the car, you can connect a subwoofer to the radio. In order to figure out how to connect the buffer, you need to know that there are different kinds of subs.
Types of subs
So, subwoofers are of two types:
- Passive (needs an amplifier).
- Active (does not need an amplifier).
Connection methods will also differ.
The list of tools that may be needed during the work:
- Amplifier (if you connect a passive sub).
- Acoustic cable.
- Adjustable wrench.
- Set of wrenches.
- Knife for stripping wires.
Scheme how to connect the buffer
Active subwoofer connection
To do this, you must perform a few fairly simple steps (in this case, the amplifier is built into the system, and it does not need to be separately connected):
- First you need to get the car radio from the connector where it is located. Also need to find two inputs.
- With the help of a linear wire you need to connect the sub to the main device.
- In order to avoid problems with power supply, it is necessary to extend the wire from the battery (its positive terminal) to the buffer.
- Next you need to remember to install a fuse. The ideal place for him is near the battery.
- Separately, it is also recommended to install a capacitor to power the subwoofer (since low frequencies can create an additional load with which the system can not cope). It connects to the power chain of the sub.
- Further, the speaker itself is configured.
Connection passive buffer
- The subwoofer is connected to the amplifier using speaker cables.
- From the radio to the amplifier, the signal will be transmitted using a dual cable (at its ends should be installed connectors "tulip").
- Connecting the wires: "+" stretches through the amplifier from the battery through the entire cabin; "-" must be connected to the mount. This can be any bolt on the car body (it is better to clean the bolt before connecting it).
- A thin wiring, which will turn on the amplifier when the radio is turned on, is connected to the "+". Most often it is blue.
During all work, the battery must be disconnected (you must first remove the terminal from the battery).It is best to start work from the power wire (most often it is closed with a rubber gasket), which will have to be pulled into the cabin from under the bonnet space. And only after a thorough check of all connections, you can connect the red wires of the battery.
Why can not sleep in front of the mirror
What is hentai
What is a pixel
How to cure eyes
How to get a scholarship
What is concealer