How to cook Beyliz?
For 50 years, the most popular worldwide is Beyliz, an Irish liqueur with a creamy coffee flavor. Over the years, his fans are becoming more and more, but the cost of this liqueur is quite high, so not every drink lover can afford. But you can not buy, and cook "Beyliz" at home. Make it very easy.
If you want to learn how to cook Beyliz, read and memorize the recipe. You will need:
- eggs (more precisely, 4 yolks);
- can of condensed milk (do not cook!);
- 1 spoon of instant coffee (do not skimp on a good one!);
- 1-2 sachets of vanilla sugar (it is possible and more, this is a matter of taste, if only vanilla is not bitter from busting);
- 2 glasses of cream with a fat content of 20-30% (they should pour, and not fall into lumps);
- a bottle of vodka (but it's better to take a whiskey, then the taste will be more original).
Mix in a bowl with a mixer (it can be a saucepan, bowl, container) yolks, condensed milk and vanilla sugar, add coffee (directly in the granules), gradually introduce cream. The base is ready.It remains to add vodka (or whiskey), mix it all together thoroughly. Homemade liquor ready. It can be consumed immediately, but it is better to let it stand for at least a couple of hours so that all the components in it are thoroughly mixed. If the mass begins to exfoliate, do not worry. Just shake the bottle properly, and you will have a smooth drink again.
Now that you know how to make Beyliz liqueur, you can collect guests at least every week and treat them to an exquisite home-made drink!
What is taurine?
How to make a bench
Are there werewolves
How to cook heh
How to prove love