How to cook plum?
Cherry plum is suitable for preparing a variety of desserts and sauces. From it they turn out tasty and fragrant, and also useful. The recipes of their preparation do not differ in complexity and take a minimum of time. They are presented below.
How to make jam from cherry plum
The following ingredients are necessary for making jam:
- sugar - 5 kg;
- cherry plum - 10 kg.
Before you cook cherry plum, it is necessary to sort it out and wash it thoroughly. Then you need to act as follows:
- Separate the plum from the stones. After that, pass it through a meat grinder, add sugar and mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the cherry plum on a slow fire and start to boil down. Be sure to stir the mass with a wooden spatula so that it does not burn. Doing this requires a few hours, until you get a jam.
- Take the sterile jars. Pour the jam over it and twist the caps. Banks put upside down and wrap a blanket. After 24 hours, they can be transferred to a cool place. You can use ready-made jam in a few days.It can also be used for baking.
How to make cherry plum jam
You can make jam from cherry plum to make it taste original, spices are surely added to it. Ingredients are necessary for its preparation:
- cherry plum - 1 kg;
- lemon juice - 2 tsp;
- carnation - 2 pcs .;
- granulated sugar - 700 g;
- ground cinnamon - ½ tsp.
Prepare the jam as follows:
- Wash fruits and remove bones from them. Put cherry plum in a bowl and add sugar. Add lemon juice, mix and leave for a few hours.
- Place in an oven preheated to 150 degrees with the fruit for 1.5 hours. Be sure to stir the cherry plum at this time. 15 minutes before the readiness add cinnamon and cloves to it.
- Pour prepared jam into sterile jars and roll up the lids. Then leave them under the rug for a day, and then clean in a cool place. Eat this jam will be possible in a week. You can keep it for several years.
How to cook cherry plum sauce
Alycha is preparing a delicious sauce for meat. It requires these ingredients:
- cherry plum - 1 kg;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- salt and dry spices - to taste;
- water - 500 ml;
- adjika - 1 tablespoon.
Please note that ripe red and yellow cherry plum are best for sauce. They must first be washed, and then proceed as follows:
- Put the cherry-plum into the enameled bowl, cover it with hot water and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes after boiling.
- Pull the fruit out of the pan, separate the bones from them and rub it carefully through a sieve. In the resulting mass, add a glass of water and put on low heat. Boil plum for 40 minutes. Be sure to stir it at this time to eliminate burning.
- 5 minutes before the sauce is ready, add chopped garlic and mint leaves, salt, adjika and ground spices. Then cool it and serve with meat dishes.
Store this sauce can be about a week in the refrigerator. But be sure to put it in a glass container and cover with a lid. If you want to prepare it for future use, then wash the jars, boil and spread the hot sauce over them. Then twist it and leave for a day in a warm room.
From cherry plum, you can also make Georgian sauce called tkemali.It involves the use of bitter pepper, spices and dill.
How to make a hospital
How to make a hairpin
What are pants?
How to make a wreath
How to cook meringue
Why flies a cop
What is the price
How to buy poop