How to cook meringue?
Cake meringue like both children and adults, but not many housewives decide on his baking at home. The fact is that, despite the simple ingredients, baking a really tasty and crispy meringue will require a good oven with convection mode, fresh eggs and a supply of patience. But then, with strict observance of the recipe, homemade meringue is much tastier than shop.
How to make homemade meringue
This recipe is very simple, since it will require only eggs and sugar. At will, halves of cakes can be glued together with boiled condensed milk or any other cream.
- 5 separated egg whites;
- 1 cup of sugar.
- Eggs take well chilled, because then they are easier to beat. Carefully separate the whites from the yolks. In a dry enamel or porcelain bowl, beat the squirrel with a mixer.
- Add sugar in small portions and beat with a mixer for 10-15 minutes.
- The oven is heated to 100 degrees, the baking sheet is lined with baking paper.
- Put the meringue on a sheet using a spoon or pastry syringe and immediately put in the oven.
- Keep the cakes in the oven for 1-1.5 hours at a temperature of 100 degrees so that they are well dried.
Charlotte Meringue with Cream
There is a mass of recipes for making meringue with cream, the most interesting of which is the version with Charlotte butter cream.
- 4 egg whites;
- 280 grams of granulated sugar;
- citric acid (about the tip of a knife).
- a pack of butter (100 grams);
- 90 grams of granulated sugar;
- 1 yolk;
- 65 grams of milk;
- half a bag of vanilla sugar;
- 1 tbsp. cognac.
- Carefully beat the whites.
- Gradually add sugar and citric acid, beat with a mixer until a thick air mass is formed.
- Bake the baking sheet with baking paper and squeeze the meringue onto it (using the size of a half marshmallow) using a pastry sleeve.
- Bake for half an hour at a temperature of 90-110 degrees.
- For cream, rub the yolk with sugar.
- Boil the milk and pour it hot, stirring constantly.
- Bring the milk with the yolk and sugar to a boil, continuing to stir. Do not boil!
- Separately, beat the butter and vanilla sugar.
- In the whipped butter pour the milk-egg mixture and beat with a mixer until the formation of a lush cream.
How to call a girlfriend
How to play solitaire
How to apply powder
How do the ovaries hurt
How to make the original shelf in the bathroom