How to cook raspberries?
Raspberries are not in vain as a favorite folk cough disease. After all, it contains a huge amount of vitamin C, as well as vitamins B9, PP, E, B3, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, chlorine. What dishes and drinks can be prepared from raspberries - you will learn from this article.
Prepare raspberry jelly simply and quickly. And the resulting dish will be not only tasty and healthy, but also without preservatives and dyes.
- 70 grams of raspberry;
- 1 tbsp. l gelatin;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3.5 tbsp. water;
- citric acid at the tip of the knife.
- To begin, pour gelatin with 140 ml of cold water. Leave to swell for 1 hour and then drain.
- Now prepare the raspberry compote. To do this, squeeze the juice from the berries and send it in the fridge. All that remains after spinning is placed in hot water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain the broth through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. Add sugar and citric acid.
- Heat to a boil, but do not boil. Remove the resulting foam.
- Add gelatin to the compote. Constantly stirring, bring it to complete dissolution.Strain through several layers of gauze.
- In the finished fruit pour berry juice. Now spread the jelly in small molds and put it in the cold to harden.
Whipped cream will be a great addition to this dessert.
You can make raspberry jelly for the winter, if you reduce the amount of gelatin by 2 times. Instead of molds use sterilized jars.
On other recipes for making jelly, read the article - How to make jelly.
This cake can be made from fresh raspberries at the height of the berry season, and during the cold season it can be made from raspberries, ground with sugar. For its preparation will require:
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- 100 g butter or margarine;
- 2 eggs;
- 0.5-1 Art. sugar (if you cook from jam - less, fresh berries - more);
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar;
- 400 grams of fresh raspberries or 300 grams of grated raspberries.
Cooking a cake
- Whip butter (margarine) at room temperature with a sugar mixer.
- Add the eggs and continue to beat for about 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, preferably twice. So you will get rid of lumps, as well as “saturate” it with air, which will give your baking pomp.
- Gradually add the flour to the egg-oil mixture, continuing to beat. The result is a very tender creamy dough.
- Put the dough in an even layer into the form and pour raspberry berries on it.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
As a filling, some cooks use raspberry jam, which must be prepared in advance.
Raspberry jam can be prepared very quickly. For this:
- Pour 5 kg of raspberry sugar in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Leave it for two hours.
- Cook over low heat. After the raspberries boil, collect the foam.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread over the cans and tightly close them with lids.
You can also make jam from raspberries.
- 2 kg of fresh raspberries;
- 3 kg of granulated sugar;
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar;
- 800 ml of water.
- Pour the raspberries 1 kg of sugar and leave for 4 hours in a cold place.
- Drain the formed juice and put the container on fire.
- Bring to a boil, add remaining sugar and water.
- Remove the foam and set aside the jam container to the side for 10 minutes.
- Put on the fire again and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the jam cool.
- Put on the fire again, bring to a boil and add lemon juice.
- Boil until the jam stops flowing on the saucer.
Fresh Raspberry Sugar
Raspberries, ground with sugar, can be not only an independent dish, but also an addition to pies and cheesecakes. For cooking raspberries with sugar, you need to skip it through a meat grinder and add sugar (1 part raspberry - 1 part sugar).
Preparing raspberry liqueur is quite simple. For this you will need:
- 1.3 kg of raspberry;
- 600 ml of 96% alcohol;
- 300 ml of water;
- 400 grams of sugar.
Cooking liqueur occurs as follows:
- Wash the raspberries and remember them. Fill it with alcohol and water.
- For 8-10 days, leave her to wander in the sun.
- Wring out the resulting billet using gauze, remove the cake.
- Sugar mix with hot water until syrup.
- Pour syrup into the infusion and leave it for 10-14 days.
Perfect drink for friendly gatherings ready. The main thing is not to abuse.
Interesting recipes for making other liqueurs, read the article - How to make a liqueur.
These are interesting dishes and drinks can be obtained using this beautiful berries.We hope that now from raspberry you will cook not only jam.
How to avoid incest
How to remove Outlook
Treat Dead Pixels
Love horoscope for April 2018
What is a logo