How to cook sterlet?
Today we will prepare the royal fish - sterlet. We will talk about how to cook sterlet with health benefits. This fish is quite useful, contains important trace elements: zinc, chromium; polyunsaturated fatty acids that are simply needed by the human body. The desire to preserve all the benefits of this fish prompted us to choose these recipes for cooking sterlet. Moreover, the recipes will suit the beginning hostesses, as it is very easy to cook the sterlet in the oven, because you do not have to stand at the stove and be afraid that something will burn.
Sterlet baked in foil
It is necessary:
- sterlet about a kilo
- salt pepper,
- olive oil,
- parsley dill,
- seasonings if desired (rosemary, basil, thyme, thyme, sage, etc.).
- First you need to clean the fish and gut. Since the sterlet's scales are fairly rigid, there is a convenient way to clean it. Put the fish in the pan and pour boiling water several times. As a rule, after this scale will go well.
- Cut the onion and lemon in half rings.
- Salt the fish, pepper and rub with the other spices.Then we cover with olive oil.
- Put the foil on the baking sheet with a margin so that all the fish can be wrapped with edges. We lay a path of lemons on the foil, on top - onions and greens (parsley, dill sprigs). The path should be approximately the length and width of a fish.
- The belly of the sterlet can also be stuffed with onions and lemon, put the fish on the track on the foil, on top also lay the slices of lemon and onion). Wrap the sterlet tightly in foil.
- We bake in an already heated oven (200 degrees, 40 minutes).
- We take out the fish and very carefully unfold (steam will come out of the foil). Lemon is recommended to remove.
Here is such a useful baked sterlet - a great option, for example, for dinner. And how to cook sterlet for lunch, to preserve all its useful properties? We read further.
Ear of sterlet
It is necessary:
- Three liters of water
- sterlet about 1 kilogram
- several small fish like roach, ruffs (about 5 pieces),
- two bulbs,
- potatoes - four to five pieces,
- a glass of dry white wine (optional),
- Bay leaf,
- salt, pepper, parsley, dill and other seasonings (optional).
Cooking fish soup from sterlet:
- Fish clean, cut off the head, fins, tail.Do not throw out the head and tail! White films and fat can be left. Milk and caviar set aside in a separate bowl. Cut the sterlet into pieces of six centimeters.
- Cooking broth. Small fish is washed with running water, it is not necessary to gut it. Put the fish in a two-layer bag of gauze (tie the ends of the gauze) and put it in a saucepan with cold water. Over medium heat bring to a boil. Remove foam periodically. Put the tail and the head of the sterlet into the water. Next, salt the broth, put peas, bay leaf. Boil the broth on medium (closer to small) fire so that there is no vigorous boiling.
- Prepare the vegetables for our soup, while the broth is boiled. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes (or as you like), chop the onions too (half rings or small). Greens need to tie a bunch.
- When the broth is cooked, it is necessary to remove the head and tail of the sterlet from it, remove the bag with fish fines, and strain the broth through gauze.
- Clean broth again put on the fire, add onions, potatoes and a bunch of greens. Again bring to a boil, cook for 7-8 minutes and add the remaining ingredients: pieces of sterlet, milt, caviar.Here you can pour wine at will. Do not worry, alcohol will evaporate in the process of cooking, and it will be necessary to boil another 7 minutes. The wine will allow not to boil soft fish.
- Turn off the fire and let it brew for 15 minutes. We take out a bunch of greenery, and serve the ear to the table!
New life of an old vase
Sane skin after losing weight - get rid of forever
Where to find Soroka
How to make a photo album
Shelf for shoes do it yourself
Repair and purchase of furniture