How to cook the icing?
Frosting is a decoration of many desserts, cakes, pastries, cupcakes. It just loves kids (just remember that it is the icing eaten first with Easter cakes and Easter). But not many people know how to make marmalade or cocoa frosting without adding butter.
How to make a protein glaze
Glaze of protein and icing sugar is simply indispensable for Easter baking. She gives a snow-white and sweet hat, which children like very much.
- 1 chicken egg;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons l .;
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- Separate the white from the yolk of the chicken egg.
- Mix protein with a mixer until light foam is obtained.
- Add icing sugar and lemon juice. Beat at high speed until a thick foam. The finished glaze should keep its shape and not drain from the mixer beaters.
There are many recipes for making icing for a cake. The most common recipe is to make cocoa icing.
How to make chocolate icing
The icing for cakes and pastries is generally made not from chocolate, but from cocoa powder,mixed with sugar and milk. It is suitable for home baking.
For cooking will need:
- 5 tbsp. milk;
- 5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder;
- 75 gr. butter.
- Sift the cocoa powder.
- Add sugar and dilute the mixture with milk to make a homogeneous mass.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cool to room temperature and put the butter.
- Mix thoroughly and can be applied on pastries.
How to make chocolate glaze without adding butter
If you don’t add butter to cocoa powder glaze, it will not melt so quickly and you will get more dietary.
- 1 tbsp. potato starch;
- 3-4 tablespoons ice water;
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of sugar.
- Sift the cocoa powder, starch and sugar into a dry bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add chilled water (put in advance for 20 minutes in the freezer) and mix until a homogeneous mass.
- Give the ingredients to infuse for 5-7 minutes and the frosting is completely ready.
How to cook the original icing for the cake
In order to make colored glaze it is not necessary to add food coloring to it. After all, it can be made from any ready-made marmalade.
- 50 g butter;
- 200 g marmalade;
- 4 tbsp. Sahara;
- 2 full items of l. sour cream high fat.
- Any marmalade - it can be lemon, apple or strawberry, cut into a small bowl.
- Sour cream, butter and sugar mixed with chopped marmalade and melt.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes. As soon as the icing thickens slightly, you need to remove it from the stove.
- Lightly cool and coat the pastries. Small pieces of marmalade, which are not completely dissolved, will add the original taste and beauty of the product.
What make soap
What does Aquarius love?
Nothing to hide: Kim Kardashian for a walk
How to compress pdf
What is a credit card?
What is a bus
Natalie Portman is faced with an anomaly in the thriller Annihilation