How to cure eyes?
Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eye - conjunctivitis - is a contagious disease. To avoid the development of the disease, you must follow the rules of personal hygiene:
- Wash hands with soap;
- Use a personal towel;
- Wash only with boiled water, etc.
Treatment must appoint a doctor. Let us consider in more detail how to cure eyes from conjunctivitis in adults and children.
Ways to treat conjunctivitis in adults
There are three types of conjunctivitis, each of which needs individual treatment.
- In allergic conjunctivitis, both eyes become inflamed. In order to reduce the symptoms, it is necessary to take antihistamines: "Loratadine", "Citrin", "Claritin", etc. An effective way to remove redness, itching and pain are cold compresses.
- When bacterial conjunctivitis appear purulent discharge. For treatment, you can buy eye drops and ointments containing antibiotics: "Gentamicin", "Ciprofloxacin", "Sulfacetamide", etc. Chamomile infusion also helps effectively. 2 tablespoons should be filled with a quarter cup of boiling water.After the liquid has cooled, you can wipe your eyes and make lotions.
- Viral conjunctivitis occurs due to a general weakened immune system. Treatment is based on increasing the body tone, taking immunostimulants. In parallel, it is necessary to use drops and ointments for the eyes: "Virolex", "Idoxuridine" and others.
A universal and effective method is the use of penicillin solution. Penicillin is sold in a pharmacy in powder form. In the bottle you need to add boiled water and wipe your eyes with a ready solution. For each eye, a separate cotton pad should be used to avoid the spread of infection. Even if one eye is inflamed, it is necessary to treat both.
Features of the treatment of children's conjunctivitis
Treatment of conjunctivitis in a child should be carried out under the strict supervision of a specialist. The duration of the procedures should be at least a week. When the first signs appear, the child should wipe his eyes with a cotton pad dipped in chamomile broth or furatsilina tincture. It is important to eliminate crusts and pus in time. Rinse your baby's eyes 2-3 times a day until the manifestations of the disease completely disappear.You also need to buy disinfectant drops.
Do not use eye patch. In it, microorganisms develop more intensively, which can cause complications.
Folk remedies to combat eye inflammation
There are many popular methods of treating inflammation of the eye membrane based on natural products - herbs, propolis, eggs, etc. Consider the most effective and popular.
- Aloe based. From 4-5 leaves of a plant it is necessary to squeeze out the juice and dilute it with boiled water in a ratio of 1:10. This solution is effective for compresses on the eyes. It is recommended to do the procedure up to 4 times a day for 12 minutes.
- Pink tincture. It is used for wiping and compresses for the eyes before bedtime. 1 tablespoon finely chopped dry petals pour 230 ml of boiling water. After the solution is infused for half an hour, it can be used.
- Eye drops based on herbs. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tablespoon of crushed leaves of the nightshade, the roots of snapdragon and althea, as well as 180 ml of boiling water. The solution should be allowed to infuse for 4-5 hours, then strain and use 3 drops 1 time per day.
- Propolis solution.Propolis should be crushed and make a 20% solution based on boiled water. The solution should be steeped overnight and then filtered. Warm solution should be instilled into the eyes three times a day. This recipe is effective even with advanced forms of the disease.
Treatment of eye inflammation should be complex. The patient must take antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal drugs. It is best to combine them with solutions and drops for external use. Proper and effective treatment will be the key to a speedy recovery.
Where is Israel
How to set a price
How to learn music
How to learn to twist a hoop at the waist