How to cut pink salmon?
Watch the video
You can buy ready-made pink salmon fillet, but a much more delicious dish will come out if you buy whole fish and cut it yourself.
So, how to cut pink salmon correctly.
- Before you butcher the carcass, it should be thawed. The easiest way to do this is to simply put the frozen carcass overnight in the refrigerator, where it will slowly thaw. But it is better to carve a pink salmon, not completely defrosted - so that the outer part of the carcass is already soft, and inside, near the bones, it is still frozen. For this, the fish is best left to defrost at room temperature for 1.5-2 hours.
- Clean the pink salmon from the scales. To do this, take the fish by the tail and clean the scales with a knife or a special float from the tail to the head. After that, wash the fish in running water.
- Gut. To do this, incise the belly from the head to the anus and carefully remove the insides, including the eggs. With particular care should remove the gallbladder.If it is still torn, the inside of the fish will have to be washed with special care. Scrape the inside of the fish with a knife and rinse in running water.
- Remove the gills. You can do this with a knife or pull out your fingers. The pink gills are not prickly, therefore it is not difficult to make it.
- Before you cut up the pink salmon further, you must decide how you will cook it. You can cut into steaks or into longitudinal pieces, remove the pulp and make the stuffing or make a fillet.
How to cut pink salmon on filet:
- cut off the head, tail and fins;
- along the back along the whole carcass make an incision;
- you remove the skin from the carcass - for this, take the edge of the incision from the back, trim a little and pull to the side of the abdomen. When half of the skin is removed, turn the carcass over and remove the skin from the second half.
- From the side of the cut, carefully tear off the meat from the bones. If the pulp is separated badly, you can use a sharp knife.
- When the flesh is separated from one side, take the backbone and gently pull it together with the bones from the second side of the carcass.
- remove the remaining bones in the fillet.
Your fish is ready for final cooking.We told you how to cut pink salmon.
How beautiful to give flowers
How to understand that you are a toxic person
How to connect the stove
Who are fakes
Vitamin E for the face
Joint purchases in Ufa