How to Remove Dark Circles Naturally in 3 Days (100% Results)
How to Diminish Dark Under Eye Circles in Only 15 Minutes
Grab a cucumber out of the fridge.Cucumber oils are fantastic for your skin, and if it's cold, it works a treat to refresh your eyes and get rid of those ugly circles.
Cut off a few pieces.You don't need them to be more than 1/4" thick. Cut off more than two because the slices tend to get warm.
Put the cucumber slices in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Put them on your eyes, and wait.Just leave them there for 10-20 minutes, depending on your skin, and after a little while, they will be a lot lighter, if not gone.
QuestionCan I use a substitute if I do not have cucumbers?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use raw tomatoes or avocados.Thanks!
QuestionDoes this remedy work for a 12-year-old?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAge shouldn't be a factor in whether these treatments work or not. If it works on other ages, it should probably work for you!Thanks!
QuestionI'm 13, so which methods would be effective for me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerConcealer is a great choice, or putting warm bags of chamomile tea under your eyes for 10 minutes.Thanks!
QuestionWhy is this effective? How does this work?Community AnswerThe reason this works is because cucumbers naturally contain ascorbic and cafeic acids, which help reduce swelling.Thanks!
QuestionI'm turning 13 and I have dark circles under my eyes. Are there easy ways for me to help my eyes in a faster way?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThis is a method to help baggy and tired eyes: place a metal regular spoon in the freezer for five minutes and take it out. Place the bowl-shaped part on your under-eye and leave it there for no longer than 30 seconds, then do it on your other under-eye. This may help, but it varies for every individual person. Concealer that is a shade or two lighter than your skin-tone is also a great and classic way to healthier-looking eyes.Thanks!
QuestionWhat will I use if I don't have cucumbers?Magdalen KetchumCommunity AnswerYou can substitute cucumbers with orange or strawberry slices.Thanks!
QuestionFor how many days should I do this?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt depends on the person, see how it goes for you.Thanks!
QuestionI wear spectacles and I have eye bags. What can I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTake a metal regular spoon and throw it in the freezer for 5 mins. Take it out and place the bowl shaped part on your under-eyes for no longer than 30 seconds, and you will experience a tighter and healthier looking under-eye, which is a temporary effect that lasts for about most of the day.Thanks!
QuestionCan using cucumbers decrease the dark circles under my eyes?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Cumcumbers are great for cooling, and help with eye bags and sleepy looking eyes.Thanks!
QuestionI used cucumber, but the darkness hasn't gone away. What can I do?cute catCommunity Answer1) Mix one teaspoon of tomato with one and half teaspoons of lemon juice. 2) Gently apply this mixture on your darkness and allow to sit for 10 minutes. 3) Rinse it off well with cool water. 4) Follow this remedy twice a day for 2-3 weeks to see results.Thanks!
What are those basics things I need to do get my eye bags faster?
Increase blood flow in your face.There are many ways for boosting your skin tone and tightness but the key to having a nice, plump skin is to have it well irrigated, as this diminishes the amount of toxins in it, and brings oxygen to have a generally better skin quality. To achieve a better blood flow in your face (hence drastically diminishing the dark, sloppy skin under your eyes), you can:
- Engage in cardiovascular activities. Running, jogging, cycling... Choose the one you desire! Remember, team sports are best to keep cardio fun! This will also reduce the excess fat you may have on your face, eliminating the "uneven" parts of it.
- Bathe your skin daily in warm water. Fill your sink and plunge your face in the water for at least 20 seconds. You will start to feel your nose and lips; this is when it starts to be effective. Repeat 5 times. "Warm" should be just a tad warmer than the hottest you would comfortably take a shower in. This will force your skin to develop, or re-develop, your facial capillaries, evenly throughout your face.
- Don't eat as much sugar. Sugar (including bread and fats) causes darker circles. It's okay to eat fruits, though.
- Mash the cucumbers and use it as a mask over your eyes.
- This technique may not work for everyone. If you try it, and it doesn't work, don't be afraid to try other things, like cold spoons, or tea bags.
- Don't forget to wash your face, or, if you're doing a masque that day, after the cucumbers. This will take the sticky away, and helps the darkness fade.
- It's good to take a little bite out of the slices first, so that the cucumber slices don't actually go over your eyes, because the juices always get into them and it hurts.
- Try to avoid any potentially damaging cosmetics and creams as they can damage the under eye area resulting in larger and harder to get rid of bags.
Video: HOW TO REALLY REDUCE DARK CIRCLES IN 3 DAYS (NATURALLY)
How to Cancel an Amazon Gift Card Delivery
How to Gain Muscle Through Weight Training
See Every Look from Rodarte’s Star Wars’-Inspired Fall 2014Collection
Common sex mistakes women make
These astounding photographs show how fast Dubai has changed in60years
The Superfood That Boosts Your Mood
The name was founded on four pillars which encompasses style, active living, community and balanced eating
The New Normcore: Glamcore
Crohn’s and Iron-Deficiency Anemia: What’s the Link
Admithub founders AndrewMagliozzi and Kirk Daulerio interview
How to Choose Pinking Shears