How to drink motherwort?
Motherwort is a medicinal plant that has a hypotensive, antispasmodic and sedative effect on the body. It improves heart rhythm, lowers blood pressure and increases heart rate. Also, this drug is used as a stabilizer of the digestive system and the normalization of the menstrual cycle in women. Since this medicinal plant is widely applicable, many are interested in how to drink motherwort.
Motherwort is produced both in the form of tincture (in drops) and in the form of tablets. The advantage of tincture is that it resolves faster in the stomach and enters the blood. Although many people prefer to use the tablet option, as there is no need to dilute the drug and calculate the correct dosage.
Use of tincture
Adults can use the tincture 3-4 times a day, 30 drops in a glass of water half an hour before meals. The doctor prescribes the course of treatment, but on average, motherwort tincture can be drunk for 2-3 weeks.
Children can be given tincture in several ways:
- Adding to the baths. This option is the most innocuous, since a small dose of the drug enters the child’s body through the skin and air vapor. On average, up to 5-7 drops are used for a small bath of water.
- With water. If the child is more than 2 years old, then motherwort can be given according to the strict prescription of the doctor. Approximately 1 drop of tincture - 1 glass of water. You can read more about all the pros and cons of using motherwort by children in the article Is It Possible to Motherwort by Children?
Depending on the disease, the doctor may prescribe about 1 to 4 tablets per day. For example, with nervous excitability before any event, motherwort tablets can be drunk 1-2 times a day, 1 tablet 1 hour before meals, and with increased nervousness, up to 4 tablets.
Children tablets are contraindicated for use, as each tablet contains a high concentration of the drug.
Side effect and contraindications
It is worth noting that the drug has a side effect in the form of an allergic reaction or dyspepsia.
Among the contraindications emit:
- gastric or duodenal ulcer;
- individual intolerance to the drug or its components;
- in large quantities in childhood (up to 18 years).
What dreams saw
Solid board table and bench
What is a document?
How to alter the jacket