How to fall in love with a guy?
Each person strives to find his pair. In particular, a young and beautiful girl. There are a lot of tips on how to interest a guy with yourself, but tips on how to fall in love with a guy are not. Let's try to understand this issue.
Find a suitable candidate
First of all, you should not forget that you must fall in love with someone. So, choose the appropriate candidate. When choosing, you need to take into account one simple rule: "know how to appreciate someone who misses you, and do not chase those who are happy without you." Of course, there are times when the heart cannot be ordered, but then even the tips on how to fall in love with a guy are not needed. Each in choosing the right partner is guided by their own considerations, each has its own level and list of requests. But you need to remember a few simple tips:
- A permanent unemployed person would be a good life partner, even for a short period;
- Bad habits have a guy - this is a bad bell. In particular, if it is drugs or alcohol;
- if a guy pays attention to every girl he meets, then he is hardly worth the effort spent on him.Womanizer charming, but quickly appear and just as quickly disappear, leaving behind a broken heart at best, and at worst a list of debts and venereal diseases;
- workaholic is also a dubious option. It is difficult to love a guy who spends all the time at work and almost always talks about her.
But the most important advice: be guided by their sympathies. You can fall in love with a guy, but he has to be so cute.
Notice his positive qualities
Every person has a lot of good and bad. We admire the good qualities of our friends and try not to notice the negative moments. In order to fall in love with a guy, you need to see these good qualities in him, appreciate them, learn to truly rejoice in them. At first, you can tell yourself, friends, parents about how wonderful he is, how he wonderfully glues wallpaper, drives a car, makes websites and much more. So, not in one day, but pretty soon you will learn to rejoice in the achievements of the guy you want to fall in love with. Love begins with admiration.
Learn about his interests, hobbies. Get acquainted with his friends.
You already admire him, but are you sure that you know him, that your admiration is not based on your illusions? In order to answer this question, you need to know his interests and hobbies. Significantly clarify the situation of his friends. You only need to be able to make friends with them. It is not difficult:
- you need to be nice and friendly in communication with them, but not to be pushed around;
- to be open to the interlocutor, but not to gossip;
- to be interested in the life of him and his friends, but not to be obsessive;
- to be fun, but not to seem vulgar;
- behave slightly flirtatiously, but not be accessible.
- to be able to interest them with oneself as an independent person, comrade, and not only as the girlfriend of their friend.
The recommendations are quite simple if you follow them. The reward will be great - you will learn about the life of your chosen one, you can once again think whether it is worth trying to get carried away by such a person. Not for nothing they say, "Tell me who your friend is, and I will tell you who you are." hobbies and interests will also help to better know the character of a guy. At the same time, you will find out how much time he is willing to devote to his hobby, and how much to you. But if you are already familiar with friends, interests and hobbies are known to you and it still has not ceased to be of interest to you, you should proceed to the next step.
They say the people "endure - love." The last step on the way to fall in love with a guy is to try to build a relationship with him. true normal relationship. Be attentive to him, respect him and his outlook on life, expect respect for yourself. And try to enjoy every day spent with him. In addition, if the guy was originally located to you, then his feelings will cause a response spark. Together with a person brings people closer, helps to know him better, and this is a good basis for a serious feeling.
What not to do:
- Do not chase the external effects. These guys are bright, charming, but not reliable.
- Pay attention to everyone. It is so easy to find not love, but adventure, and not always safe.
- rush into the maelstrom of feelings immediately upon meeting. emotions subside, and the sediment will remain.
- immediately transfer relations to the closest plane - a sharp reduction in the distance will subsequently cause rejection and rejection. And the guy is not to blame for anything.
The most important advice is to be prepared for relationships, to look positively at the world, to enjoy every acquaintance, and then, most likely, you will not have to make any effort to find your happiness. It will then find you.One has only to remember that each person is beautiful in its own way, each has positive qualities. You only need to be able to see them. It is the ability to open something positive in every person and is the first stage of love, love and normal strong relationships. Do not invent yourself an image and get involved in it. Meeting with a real person will then disappoint you and hurt both sides. But if you are genuinely interested in some guy, you have found his real positive qualities, then you can congratulate you - you have learned to see people from a good side, but such. what they are. How to fall in love with a guy is a simple question. And the answer is simple too.
We hope that this article will help you find your happiness, see new positive qualities in a stranger or in an old acquaintance, evaluate someone you care about and build normal relations with him. These tips are simple, follow them is not difficult, they do not require anything but the desire to change their lives.
How to hide thuja
How many years did the century war last
18 ideas for the use of plastic packaging boxes at home and in the country
How to cure a cold
How to make homemade chocolate
How to become a girl
Started shooting a film about Prince Harry and Megan Markle
Tip 3: How to care for piercing tongue