How to have a baby?
It is desirable to prepare for the birth of a child in advance, because you will have to give the tiny little man everything necessary for his comfort, health, material well-being, full development as a person. And this is not so easy.
Preparing the body for pregnancy
When planning a pregnancy, you will first of all have to worry about the health of the expectant mother.
- Visit the gynecologist. The doctor will be able to check the health of the woman, advise the best posture for conception, tell about the most promising days for pregnancy of the menstrual cycle, prescribe the necessary vitamins, give valuable recommendations.
- Be sure to strengthen the spine, nervous and cardiovascular systems (in particular, eliminate the possibility of the development of varicose veins). This will help you to more easily get pregnant.
- Treat your teeth and strengthen the hair. The baby will take vitamins from your body, and this often causes hair loss and tooth decay.
In the article How to conceive a child correctly, you will find tips on how to get pregnant.
In the process of carrying a child to a woman, it is very important to morally adjust oneself to a successful birth and a new role of mother. Various specialized publications will help in this. A woman will have to get acquainted with the basics of raising a baby, learn important information about the features of its physiological and psychological development at a given age.
It is worth reading the similar literature and future dad - this will help him get used to the idea of fatherhood. Generally, before you have a child, you need to carefully discuss this issue with your future father. It will not be superfluous to enroll in a special family planning school.
Important in the process of preparing for pregnancy and childbirth will be competent financial calculation. Here are a few points that need to be taken into account:
- Expenses for preparing for pregnancy: visiting specialist specialists and treating chronic diseases, vitamins and proper nutrition, visiting the family center, family psychologists, etc.
- Pregnancy: visits to doctors and testing (if you go to a private clinic), proper nutrition of the mother, vitamins, clothes for pregnant women, childbirth, payment for the postpartum ward, etc.If you live in a country under a residence permit, for example, then you will need to find out what services in connection with pregnancy will be provided free of charge, and which will be paid. Be sure to check and approximate prices.
- Baby: baby food, clothes, cot and bedding, personal care products, bath, bottles and nipples, diapers for visiting doctors (if you want to be served in a paid clinic), etc.
How many kids do you have? In this matter, one should focus not only on personal wishes and assessment of current expenditures, but also on their potential financial opportunities in the future. After all, you will need to give a good education to your child and, perhaps, even help in finding employment. Some parents immediately after the birth of the child begin to save money for his studies at the university.
Tatar pies - a dish that is worth trying
What is Miro
Merry Christmas Tree
What is otitis
What is cooking
How to remove driver