How to make sugar?
It turns out that surprisingly simple and unusually tasty delicacies and even medicines can be made from ordinary sugar. We have already presented some recipes for sweets from sugar in the article What to make from sugar. And now we will tell you how to make sugar: delicious home-made boiled sugar and cough burned sugar.
Boiled homemade sugar "Taste of childhood"
- 1 kg of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. milk;
- 1 tbsp. chopped nuts.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan and fill it with milk.
- Put the pot on the fire and let the mixture boil.
- We reduce the fire to the smallest and continue to cook the sugar-milk mixture until thick.
- When the mixture thickens, add chopped nuts, stir and, while continuing to stir, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Cold pan (saucepan, bowl) grease with butter or vegetable oil and pour boiled sugar into it.
- When the sugar hardens, it can be cut with a knife into small pieces.
There are a lot of cooking options for boiled sugar, because you can make homemade sugar with cream or butter, nuts or raisins, orange or lemon zest. In any case, you get a surprisingly tasty, extraordinary delicacy that you can not buy in the store.
Burnt sugar, or rather, lozenges made from it, are considered an effective folk remedy for cough. How to make such a sweet medicine?
- Granulated sugar.
- We take a small frying pan or stew-pan and place some sugar on the bottom of it in the center.
- Put the container on slow fire.
- When the sugar begins to melt, we begin to stir it, distributing it all over the bottom.
- We melt sugar to a thick brown color, not allowing it to turn black.
- Pour melted burnt sugar on parchment paper or on foil and leave to freeze.
- The cooled layer of sugar is broken into pieces.
- Use as cough drops.
You can also melt sugar with a regular tablespoon, holding it over the fire. Only the spoon should be pre-lubricated from the inside with butter or vegetable oil.Then after hardening, burnt sugar can easily be taken out of the spoon.
What to give your favorite guy
How to prove love
How to cook Beyliz
Painting Sovushki in the technique of nitcography
What does it mean to be a modern person
What is a digit