How to make your skin in Minecraft?
In this article you will learn about the principle of creating your own skins for the game Minecraft. This will require a special program. So, how to make your skin in Minecraft?
All Minecraft textures are in PNG format. This allows you to make them freely, to change in graphic editors like Photoshop or even in Paint. But using the MC Skin Editor program, you can preview the finished version of the future skin.
Unpack the archive with the downloaded program. Then run the file MCSkinEdit.jar. If it is opened on your computer using an archiver, then this problem is solved. It is necessary to enter the WinRar settings. Next, the integration tab, here remove the check mark in front of the "JAR".
In the running program, you can independently draw elements of the future skin. Or download from the Internet ready and change it. After finishing work, save it to your hard drive. So, your personal Minecraft skin is ready.
How to make a skin system
Only owners of the licensed version of the game have the ability to change the skin in Minecraft. This is done easily on the official site. But there is also the possibility of installing your own skins for hacked versions of the game Minecraft.
First you need to install for your operating system. And also download. After that, install a clean version of the Minecraft client. Then perform the following actions:
- Create a folder on your hard drive Minecraftskins.
- Unpack the downloaded decompiler into it and create the Jars folder in it.
- We copy from the directory of the installed game the folder bin to the created directory Jars.
- We start decompiling by opening the file decompile.bat.
- At the end of the process in the catalog:
Minecraftskins-> src-> minecraft-> net-> minecraft-> src find files with the extension java: EntityOtherPlayerMP, EntityPlayer and EntityPlayerSP.
- Open them with a text editor, for example, a notebook. And change the address: s3.amazonaws.com to your own. Close files with saving.
- After that, you need to run Minecraftskins / recompile.bat
- And then: Minecraftskins / reobfuscate.bat.
- Then we find the client file Minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar, open it with the help of the archiver.
- We copy into it three created files from the directory:
Minecraftskins-> reobf-> minecraft.
- Finally, you need to delete the META-INF folder.
After the done operations, your Minecraft will search for skins at the address you provided.There and need to unload them.
How to download from depositfiles
How to manage to live and work
Not macho: 6 handsome stars, which are constantly cast by women
How to become a judge