How to open the "Control Panel"?
The control panel of the Windows operating system is the main tool that allows you to perform all the basic manipulations on the design and configuration of the system. Using the "Control Panel" you can:
- configure and install new hardware;
- set up and set up accounts;
- perform various security settings and the functioning of Windows;
- remove installed programs.
How to open the control panel, tell our article.
You can open it in the following ways:
- Click on the “Start” button located on the Windows taskbar, then select the “Control Panel” menu item;
- Double-click the “My Computer” icon with the left mouse button. In the “Computer” window (on the left panel) you can see a section called “Control Panel”;
- Click on the "Start" button and go to the menu item called "Run." Then, in the window that opens, type "Control" (without the quotes) and click "OK."
Now you can easily open the control panel in your operating system!
Why dream shoot
Round cardboard shelves
What are sites
Do-It-Yourself Birthday Greeting Card
What is steam
How to make latte
How to throw the ball