How to remove the driver?
Not every one of us boasts a wealth of experience working with software. But many face difficulties, for example, how to remove old drivers.
How to remove driver manually
- You must perform a series of operations in a strict order. First, open the computer control panel, then select the item “Add or Remove Programs”. A few seconds will take a list. Select the driver you want to remove.
- When you are going to remove the Windows driver, first close all programs that it uses for its operation. The driver itself should not be running by any of the users.
- The icon in the list of drivers must be highlighted. On the right panel will be able to select an action. You should select "Delete." The uninstall program will offer a number of required items. After their execution, you must restart the computer.
- After restarting the OS, you should open the Program Files folder. You must use the search for a remote driver.
- If the search engine finds a directory with that name, you can delete it in the usual way.
- In addition, you must clear the registry of the operating system from writing about this driver. This operation can be done manually or using the program.
- Open the device's device manager, find the device whose driver has been deleted, right-click on the icon and select “Roll back driver” in “Properties”.
- You should save the changes, restart the computer. Next, the installation can occur both from the installation CD or DVD, and through an Internet connection in the hardware setup wizard.
- You can also remove the driver automatically by installing a new driver.
- After installing the new driver, the old one will be deleted by the computer automatically.
It is recommended to check the registry and, if necessary, remove the old driver from there by yourself.
How to get to Belgorod
DIY Gzhel Kitchen
Books that you can give a man on February 23
When to introduce lure
Making an Indian Dreamcatcher
How to measure basal temperature