How to remove the plugin?
Browsers such as Opera and Mozilla are good because they have a huge number of add-ons for all occasions and for the most picky taste. But it happens that such situations arise that the plugin is no longer needed. Therefore, there may be a question about how to remove unnecessary plugins. If you just need to temporarily disable it, you can find information on how to do this in the article How to disable plugins in the browser.
How to remove plugin
But if the plugin is no longer required and needs to be removed, you need to look at which program it is associated with (which program installed it) and remove this program.
How to remove a plugin in Opera
- Press the function button "Opera". In the drop-down menu, select the line "Settings", "General Settings". In the window that opens, go to the "Content" section.
- In this section, we can disable plug-ins or activate the "Enable plug-ins only on request" mode. There is also a button “Customize plugin”, after pressing it we can see the location of the plugin we are interested in.
- If it is not exactly needed, go to the desired folder and delete it.Plug-ins for the opera “by default” are stored in the folder “Opera \ program \ plugins”.
How to remove a plugin from Firefox
- You can view installed plugins in Firefox by opening a new window with the address “about: config”.
- In the “search” line we print “plugin.” And the whole list is displayed in front of us. We find the necessary plugin and if in the column “value” it is written “false” we click on it twice so that it is “true”.
- Now in the address bar, enter "about: plugins".
- In the window that opens, we see a list of all the plugins with detailed information, including the path and file name.
- Go to the appropriate folder and delete the unnecessary file.
How effective is facial gymnastics for wrinkles
Top 10 best films of 2014
What does P.S
What does it mean to be necessary
Unlimited Internet Beeline
What is thrust