How to remove the form?
Watch the video
Sometimes it is necessary to be able to make the most forms of plaster or silicone. So from the plaster can make a flower girl or a small sculpture for the garden. A panel can decorate your home.
First you need to evaluate the complexity and size of the product. With simple little things, you can remove the plaster mold almost immediately. For more complex ones, you need to wait from several hours to several days after packing. Strongly protruding parts of compositions can be molded separately.
How to remove a plaster mold
It is best to start with a simple, for example, with a flower. How to remove the form from it? Need to adhere to this sequence of actions:
- Remove the bottom and mounting bolts.
- Separate the walls, first with counter-relief, then remaining.
- Dry (in no case in the sun), you need to dry for at least a day.
- Cover with sink solution.
- Carefully correct the crumpled relief details.
- Sprinkle the finished product with water.
- Dry again.
To make a plaster mold durable, it is better to wait about a week, every day sprinkling it with water. Gradually, the concrete will harden completely.
How to make a silicone mold
- The product is smeared with rubber in several layers. Between the layers can be laid gauze for greater strength.
- Then they plan where the fiberglass casings will be applied (they will give rigidity after removal).
- Difficult details and irregularities are additionally coated with clay. Somewhere you can insert foam rubber (in this case rubber is applied on top of it).
For disassembling casings, you will also need polyester resin and fiberglass. First, it is necessary to separate the selected area with plasticine partitions. Polyester resin is spread over rubber. The strength of the form is fixed with fiberglass. Subsequently, the individual covers will be bolted. This form weighs little and is easy to transport. In addition, it turns out very tough.
What is the power of the word
How to insert a member
What people need
How to transfer pictures