How to remove wrinkles in Photoshop?
Many people, especially women, want to remove wrinkles from digital photos. To do this with the help of a special Adobe Photoshop program is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. Even a regular PC user who is not a professional in this area can handle it. There are several ways to remove wrinkles in Photoshop:
Removing wrinkles with the Healing Brush Tool can be used to remove wrinkles on the forehead and neck.
- Standardly open the desired photo in Photoshop: File - Open (File -Open). Using the magnifying glass (Zoom Tool) in the menu on the left, we increase the problem area of the skin.
- In the same menu we find and select the Healing Brush Tool. On the property bar, in the upper part of the window, select the brush thickness (up to 20 px in diameter).
- Hold Alt on the keyboard and click the left mouse button on clean skin without wrinkles. This will be a cloning pattern.
- Having released Alt, carefully paint over wrinkles with a brush.
Remove wrinkles with the Patch Tool.
This tool is convenient to remove wrinkles in the corners of the eyes and deep wrinkles near the nose.
- Duplicate the first step of the previous method.
- In the menu on the left we find the Healing Brush Tool and click the left mouse button on the icon. We select the tool which is called "Patch" (Patch Tool).
- We outline the problem area of skin with wrinkles, holding the left mouse button on the photo.
- We move the cursor to the selected area and, again clamping the left mouse button, drag the selected area onto clean skin without wrinkles.
After the done actions, save the photo: File - Save As (File - Save As ...).
We recommend you, just in case, make a copy of the edited photo. Now you know how to remove wrinkles in Photoshop. Agree that it is not difficult at all. Experiment with the mentioned tools and you will definitely succeed.
How to create an article
Chicken with felt chickens
How to call Germany
How to increase platelets
How to create a company
What Chekhov Wrote
How to cook raspberries