How to reduce desktop shortcuts?
Watch the video
The Windows operating system has a lot of useful features that can greatly simplify its everyday use. But not all users know about them. For example, very few people are informed how to increase icons, shortcuts, icons, font, and other interface elements on the desktop. This feature will be very useful for those who like to keep all their documents and programs before their eyes, especially if the computer monitor is rather small.
With a smaller size, more shortcuts and icons will fit on your desktop, which allows you to not worry about the availability of free space.
There are several ways to resize various interface elements in Windows. The simplest are to change the monitor resolution and fast scaling with the scroll.
How to reduce the size of the shortcut on the desktop?
In order to reduce desktop shortcuts, you can follow these steps:
Zoom out via the context menu:
- Right-click on an empty spot on the desktop;
- In the context menu that appears, click on the item “View”;
- To reduce the size of labels to the minimum fixed parameter, select “Small Icons”;
First, minimize the windows of all active applications;
- Left-click on an empty space on the desktop;
- Hold down the CTRL button and hold down the wheel on the mouse (or slide it down on the right side of the touchpad on the laptop);
- In this way, icons can be reduced or increased to arbitrary sizes;
Change display resolution:
- Click the right mouse button on the desktop and in the pop-up menu that appears, click on "Screen Resolution";
- In the “Resolution” field, select from the drop-down list the largest format supported by your monitor;
- Click "OK" to save the settings;
Resizing icons through the "Screen" section:
- Right-click on the desktop and select the "Personalization" section;
- Click on the “Screen” link;
- In the window that appears, if your monitor supports this function, a slider will be displayed, by moving which you can change the scale of the OS interface elements;
- After making adjustments, save the new settings by clicking “Apply”.
Stand for a cup of Field Chamomile
Ideas of stylish hairstyles at the prom in 2018
Blue Arrow Rock Juniper: Landing and Care Rules
Salty dough Valentine's Day craft