How to stop lactation?
Special pills to stop lactation, of course, must be prescribed by a doctor, and only in the most necessary cases, when, for example, a woman has strong mastitis, which threatens her life and health. In this case, drugs are prescribed that contain hormones that inhibit lactation. You should not buy these pills yourself, because everyone knows that jokes with hormones are bad, their uncontrolled intake can lead to serious malfunctions of the body.
Although there is one drug, the least harmful one you can buy at the pharmacy, is bromocamphor. By the way, you need to know that when taking these drugs, in no case, you can no longer put the child to the chest. If you started taking these drugs, then there is no way back. The baby sucking milk from the breast, these drugs are harmful.
There are many popular ways to stop lactation:
- Herbs. Broths of some herbs have a diuretic effect. Excess fluids when they are consumed are removed from the body, and milk becomes less. It seems to burn out.The breast becomes softer, painful sensations disappear. What are these herbs: lingonberry, sage, mint, chaff, basil, horsetail. Broths are drunk 5-6 times a day until the milk runs out. By the way, during this period, drink less fluid and avoid those foods that usually cause you to have a lot of milk.
- Compress. A slightly broken cabbage leaf can be applied to the chest in the form of a compress. This sheet can be pre-put in the refrigerator. Keep cabbage on sore ground until it becomes lethargic. Compress well softens the bumps in the chest.
- Squash Nature decreed that milk always comes exactly as much as was spent last time. And, since you thought about how to stop lactation, then we do so. Do not decant the milk until the breast becomes stone, and does not ache. When this happens, you need to decant just enough to make it a little soft. It is not necessary to filter everything out. Now wait for the next milk arrival, and repeat the procedure again, reducing the number of shrinking day after day. So, every day, the milk will become less and less, and a maximum in a week it will end completely.
- Physical exercise. Exercise, fitness affects the reduction of lactation. Increase physical activity during this period, and the milk will become much smaller.
- Separation from the child. For the period of weaning children, some mothers are better off to go somewhere, to be away from the child and not to "break". Then the process of stopping lactation itself will be psychologically less painful.
But, be attentive to your feelings and the state of your health during this period. Make sure that you do not have red spots on the breasts, painful bumps, so that the temperature does not rise. These are signs of lactostasis, or, even worse, mastitis. Then you need to completely decant the milk from the diseased breast by massaging the sore spot well. You can attach a cold cabbage or vodka compress. Only in no case do not do warm compresses, otherwise your temperature will jump to forty degrees, and you will find yourself in a hospital bed. If the above methods of treatment of lactostasis do not give results, then call an ambulance.
Thus, knowing how to stop lactation, you can do it yourself.The main thing is to be resolute, in no case do not put the child to the chest, despite his pitiful look and persistent requests, and monitor the state of the mammary glands to avoid unwanted trouble.
How to teach your baby to go to the pot
How to throw the ball
Polymer clay electric guitar
How to choose the cottage cheese
Natalie Portman is faced with an anomaly in the thriller Annihilation
Seasons pictures for children
Delicious and unusual dishes from peach