How to tie a wallet?
At the moment, an increasing number of transactions are performed on the Internet, as people have appreciated Internet banking, which allows them to pay bills and purchases, transfer money to other cards, without any problems to make transactions in numerous payment systems, without being distracted from current and not spending time on a trip to an ATM or terminal. Of course, a certain percentage of the commission must be paid for convenience, but even here you can manage to get by with “little blood” if you approach the matter wisely and get bound electronic wallets of the most popular payment systems, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. In this article, we will describe how to tie a purse of the Yandex.Money and Qiwi payment system to Webmoney.
Linking Yandex.Money to Webmoney
The most popular payment system is Webmoney, which among all the listed e-money operators has the largest coverage and the most developed structure, allowing the user not to feel discomfort when working with almost any bank, online store, etc.But before linking an account, you should first create e-wallets in selected payment systems. Read the article How to create an electronic wallet for detailed instructions on this topic.
So, to bind a Yandex.Money wallet, you need:
- Obtain a special certificate of the Webmoney system at the Certification Center: level: formal. This is the minimum that is required by this operator (to get additional benefits, you can also issue yourself a personal certificate). To do this, you must upload your passport with a photo, as well as the place and date of issue, on the scans. After you attach the documents, you should wait for the certificates to be checked by experts;
- In order not to waste time, at the same time it is necessary to go through the identification of the Yandex.Money wallet - a much more laborious procedure, especially for non-residents of the Russian Federation. Only a few, and more specifically, those who have a credit history on the territory of the Russian Federation will succeed in passing this test online. Then you can submit a request on the site and for 90 rubles receive a report that will allow you to change the status of your electronic account to: Identified.In all other cases, a personal appearance at the office or the transfer of documents through the partners indicated on the website is required;
- On the site, you need to log in and select Yandex.Money in the "Electronic Wallets of Different Systems" section;
- In the dialog box that appears, specify the purse number in Webmoney and the number of the account in the poison. After pressing the "Continue" button, the code that needs to be copied will be displayed on the screen;
- Return to the Poison's website and find the "Process in progress" block in the lower left of the screen. Click on the link "Webmoney wallet binding" and confirm the binding in the opened window with the copied code;
- Check that in the "Payment Systems" section of the Poison and "My Accounts, Cards" Webmoney the corresponding panels of electronic money wallets appear.
Qiwi-Wallet and Webmoney
The initial stage of binding Qiwi to WM is similar to the previous instruction:
- The WM system requires a certificate not lower than the formal level, in addition, the mobile phone to which the Qiwi wallet is registered must match the phone number specified in WM;
- You need to go back to and in the section "Electronic Wallets of Different Systems" to find Qiwi;
- In the window that appears, specify the following data: the R-purse number, the permission to debit the payment system, the amount of the limit, the phone number to which the Qiwi wallet is attached;
- After confirming the completed data you will be given an activation code. Go to the site and log in. In the "Work with accounts" section, activate the "New account" item and then click the "Link" button. In the window that opens, fill in the data: R-purse number WM, Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Passport Number, Term Limit, Limit;
- Confirm the data and follow the link. Go to the "My accounts, cards" section and find the Qiwi-wallet panel. Click the "Confirm" button. Enter the code received in the notification in the window that opens and complete the binding procedure by clicking the "Confirm" button.
New nomination Oscar award bewilderment on the web
Why can not sleep on the stomach
Bug on Android
What to buy in Egypt
How to get water
How many dogs live
How cats meow
What to wear red