How to treat legs?
Problems with legs, unfortunately, in our time are not uncommon. Young, adults and old suffer from fungus and calluses of the foot, gout, varicose veins, etc. Consider several common diseases and ways to treat your feet.
This is not a disease, but a rather popular symptom of other diseases. If the legs often get tired for no apparent reason, then it's time to see a doctor. We will consider leg fatigue in other cases, when everyday life is the cause of fatigue — a busy day, long standing, intense exercise, uncomfortable shoes, etc. By evening, the legs "buzz" and swell, begin to ache. How to handle this?
- If you sit for a long time during the day, you should get up and walk at least once every 1 hour for 5 minutes. Also, bends and squats will be useful, you will improve blood circulation and, consequently, blood circulation in the legs.
- If, on the contrary, walked or stood a lot, you need to give your feet a rest. Sit down, put your feet on the bed or on the chair and sit for 15 minutes.
- At high loads on the legs a douche for several minutes is useful. Legs up to the knee should be poured over first with cold, then hot (moderately tolerant) water, alternating.
- In the evening or before bedtime, you can massage the legs, stroking them from the bottom up. Then you can use a healing ointment for the legs or cream.
- In the warm season, go swimming and make cool foot baths.
- Do not abuse uncomfortable shoes - cramped, narrow, high heels. If you have a tough day, it is better to choose a comfortable shoe.
How to treat calluses on the legs? Foot corns can cause a lot of trouble, especially if they hurt. How to cope with them?
- If the corn is not dry, but wet, wet (blister), then you need to contact a dermatologist, as in the worst case suppuration may begin. If the skin is damaged, then the callus should be disinfected, and then apply a bactericidal plaster of the right size and go to the doctor.
- A dry corn must first be softened by holding your feet in a bath with baking soda or ammonia, and then you can remove the rough skin with pumice.
- If you have a callus for a long time, then it may be confused with a wart or it may be a symptom of a fungus, so it is important to consult a doctor for an accurate diagnosis. In particularly advanced cases, the corn is removed in the clinic.
- To combat the corns, you can use folk remedies. For example, after evening washing of the feet, they can be greased with vegetable oil and massaged - the corns will begin to soften for several days, then disappear. You can pour onion peel with vinegar and insist for two weeks, then get the husk, dried and put on the corn for the night. In the morning you need to steam out the legs and remove the corns. In this embodiment, it is important not to damage healthy skin, so pre-lubricate vaseline healthy areas that will come in contact with onion peel, and then do a compress. There is also such an option: for three days all night long, tie the pulp of lemon to the corns of steamed legs, then in the morning again steam out the legs and remove the corns. An alternative to lemon in this case is bread crumb dipped in vinegar. Also, your assistant - dandelion juice or celandine, lubricate them with corn.
How to treat fungus on the legs? A fungus on the legs is a symptom of impaired metabolism, problems of the gastrointestinal tract, reduced immunity. Therefore, in the complex treatment is to consult a specialist and purchase drugs that treat the main causes of the fungus. Now specifically about how to get rid of the fungus on the legs.
- Mix in equal parts of acetic acid and glycerin, then the resulting mixture to lubricate the affected places, previously washed with tar soap. When the infected areas dry out after using the mixture, clean socks should be put on. To do this procedure should be in the morning and evening, until you notice the effect.
- An alcoholic extract of birch buds and leaves will save you from the fungus (proportions 1:10).
- Twice a day, lubricate the affected areas with the juice of one of these plants: spurge, celandine, peppermint.
- Ordinary salt can save from the fungus. Wash your feet, sprinkle them with salt, especially between your fingers, then put on your socks and go to bed. Wash your feet in the morning. The procedure should be repeated several times.
- Buy in a pharmacy 35% salicylic ointment, which smear your feet in the morning, then wrap your feet in plastic bags, and wear socks on top. This should be done during the week.
How to treat leg ulcers? Trophic leg ulcers are unpleasant, but treatable. We offer several recipes to combat them.
- Mix in equal proportions of honey and egg white. Beat and apply the medicine on the sores, then put the burdock leaves on top in three layers. Then wrap your legs in cellophane and cloth.This compress should be left overnight, and the procedure itself is repeated 5-8 times. Result: the ulcers will be covered with a crust, and the resulting pink spots will disappear after 2 weeks.
- Dampen a napkin in 50 g of boiled water with 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. Then drip hydrogen peroxide on the ulcer, sprinkle with streptocide, and place a moistened napkin on top. Cover the cloth with polyethylene and tie the leg with a cloth. This compress should be changed several times a day.
- For the speedy healing of ulcers, you can prepare the following. Peel one medium onion, rub the carrot and add it to the onion, fry the mixture until golden brown in ½ cup of unrefined (!) Oil. After frying, squeeze out the oil and smear the ulcers with it at least three times a day, you can also make lotions.
Varicose veins in the legs are a common and dangerous problem that can lead to complications (ulcers, eczema, thrombophlebitis, venous bleeding). Therefore, it is important to learn in time how to treat the veins in the legs.
- You must follow certain rules if you suffer from varicose veins: move regularly, avoid standing for long periods of time and legs, wear medical tights, eat less salty food. It will also be useful for 5-10 minutes.raise legs above the level of the heart 3-4 times a day.
- From folk remedies to help with varicose veins will help warm foot baths made from burdock, birch leaves and nettle, as well as infusions of acacia (flowers) and nettle, which must be taken before meals. Folk remedies are best used in combination with traditional ones.
- Traditional medicine offers special preparations (gels and ointments): Venoruton, Troxevasin, Lioton, etc., but these drugs will not cure the disease completely, but will only alleviate the patient’s condition.
- The most effective will be an appeal to a phlebologist. He can offer you lymphatic drainage (short-lived effect), sclerotherapy (not all patients are shown), and surgery.
Cones on the legs
Cones or bones on the legs are not only unpleasant and make it difficult to choose shoes, but can seriously disfigure the foot if you do not start treatment in time. How to treat bones on the legs?
- The main reasons that cones begin to grow on the feet are tight shoes and irregular gait. Therefore, it is necessary to choose comfortable shoes (it is better if she can stretch in the toe cap) and start physiotherapy of the foot.If there are scuffs and calluses, then it is necessary to cure them.
- You will benefit from orthopedic insoles.
- You can use folk remedies. For example, you can take a burdock leaf, smear it with turpentine from the green side and attach it to the bone, fasten it with a cloth and put on a wool sock, a plastic bag over the sock and leave it for a while. This procedure must be repeated every evening during the summer, and you must follow a vegetable diet.
- We offer another popular recipe. Crush the dandelion (100 g), leave for some time, then pour it completely with iodine. Let the medicine stand for 4 days. Then thoroughly steam your feet, wipe dry and make an iodine net on the bone. The procedure must be repeated once a day for two weeks.
- Operational treatment gives the greatest efficiency, it brings fast and high-quality results. The operation is especially necessary for those who have the disease developed in the advanced stage, so do not tighten and go to a specialist.
Gout is another unpleasant leg condition. It is characterized by inflammation of the joints due to metabolic disorders and an increased content of uric acid in the blood. How to treat gout on the legs?
- General recommendations for treating gout are as follows: getting rid of excess weight, healthy eating, avoiding alcohol, dieting, adequate drinking, respect for the legs (no bruises or injuries should be), wearing comfortable shoes, eating herbal decoctions (dogrose, Aralia , yarrow, peppermint).
- Baths for the body using rosemary oil or nettle will be useful, as well as massage of diseased places with rosemary, or St. John’s wort or lavender oil. With acute pain, you can make compresses with ice.
- How to treat a toe affected by gout? To combat the disease, use the following medications: "Colchicine", "Reopirin", "Ketazon". Also use "Ibuprofen", "Voltaren", "Movalis", to reduce uric acid - "Purinol", "Anturan", "Benemid." Patients with gout should avoid aspirin-containing drugs. Drug treatment, start after consultation with your doctor!
Now you know what to do if your feet hurt, than to treat them for specific diseases. We recommend not to self-medicate, do not be lazy and definitely go to a specialist, only he will be able to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe competent medical treatment.You can go to the reception to the therapist (give direction to a specific specialist), to the phlebologist (treats venous problems), to the orthopedist (treats problems of bones and joints). Your health is in your hands, take care of it!
What does the name Nikita mean
How to play Heroes 5
What is the percentage
Monkey Pattern Baby Hat