After Stroke: The Critical First Step to Improve Balance.
How to Trunk'n Treat
A Trunk 'n Treat is a safe and fun alternative to the original door to door approach to Halloween for children. Families prepare trunks of cars parked close together or booths that children can walk around to, and receive prizes or candy. The following are steps and tips to help families create successful, fun booths.
Decide whether you'll use trunks or booths.If you're preparing trunks, have families park the cars somewhere safe together in a shape like a circle or rows (aisles).
Choose a theme to decorate the trunk or booth.Each family can choose a theme for their own trunk booth. It can be made comfortable for family members to sit around with chairs, beanbags, etc. Some possible themes include:
- A farm
- Ghosts and spooky creatures
- A famous musical or musician
- A pumpkin display
- A safari
- A pyjama party
- A favorite or recent movie
- Car fan's items
- Hawaiian theme
- Favorite book or cartoon characters
- Chocolate and candy theme
- A day at the beach, etc.
Offer games so that the children can win prizes such as candies, chocolate and little toys.Run the games near or at your trunk or booth, or find a central space for everyone to gather near the cars or booths. Decide what type of game you want to prepare. They don't need to be elaborate but they should offer a lot of opportunities to win prizes. Some game ideas include:
Decide what supplies you will need to prepare for the game an make a sign that has a title of your game.
- Do you want the children to win a prize or receive candy?
Dress up in a child-friendly costume.Have your own children dress in a similar theme if you've chosen a theme for the vehicle or booth.
Wait for children to show up at your trunk.Get to the place in plenty of time to set up so that cars or booths aren't being set up when children are about.
- Go all out when you decorate your car. Make it fun and child-friendly.
- Pick a FUN costume for yourself!
- Think like a child! What games did you enjoy when you were younger?
- Pick candy or prizes children will enjoy and work hard to win.
- If you are doing a food or craft instead of a game, you do not need additional candy or prizes. The food or craft is plenty.
Video: How I Lost Belly Fat In 7 Days: No Strict Diet No Workout!
Tiseco Cotton Apron ZZ0307 Color: Red
Jockey Wants to Ditch the A, B, Cs of Bra Sizing
How Much Should an Engagement Ring ReallyCost
5 New Hairstyle Moves You Should Make For Autumn
El vídeo de Dulceida contra los complejos que está arrasando en las redes
How to Gain Muscle Through Weight Training
How to Boost Your Confidence when You Have Psoriasis
How to Encode a Video Tape to Mpeg4 (Divx) Under Linux
Target All Your Trouble Spots
Indonesia Has Started Banning Emojis
Kensington Palace unveils Jaeger uniforms