How in Word (Word) to put stress?
Sometimes in words it is necessary to specify the token. How to put emphasis in Word, will tell our article.
Method number 1
- In the necessary word you need to put the cursor in front of the letter over which you want to specify the stress;
- Now, using the “Insert” menu, you need to select a command called “Symbol”, and you will see a window with different symbols;
- Then you need to select from the list the “Set” field (“Subset”), then the item called “Diacritical marks”;
- It remains to simply select the stress symbol in the character window, click on the button that says “Insert” and close the window.
You will see that the accent appears.
Method number 2
This will require the use of a shortcut key or a specific macro.
- Type the required word up to the letter over which the stress will be placed (you can simply put the cursor in front of the necessary letter);
- Now you need to dial the numbers 0301 or 0300 and press the "Alt" + "X" keys.
You will see that the accent appears. This method can be improved by creating a macro for emphasis, and bringing its button to the “Toolbar”.
Now you know how to put stress in Word!
How does beer affect
Top 10 best films of 2014
What does P.S
Need a walkie talkie
The best haircuts that go to women after 40