How to write a manual?
First you need to figure out what exactly you want to write. I mean whether it will be a methodological manual on a subject or a manual, and maybe a teaching and methodical one. It seems that the words are almost the same, but there are different concepts behind them. Understand is not difficult. Today we will give you a simple guide: how to write a manual. And first we will learn more about its forms.
A manual is a document describing the optimal sequence in the study of a particular educational or scientific material. The methodological manual is based on reliable scientific works on the subject, as well as in practice and the experience gained. Methodical manual can be called a statement of the author's opinion on effective ways to implement the tasks.
Training manuals contain in their structure material that differs from traditional textbooks and the works of scientists. The main objective of this manual is to provide information about the algorithm for performing tasks in a given discipline, an idea of the tasks that this discipline is studying.
The manual is a partial and complete addition to the textbook.It may not be devoted to the whole discipline, but only to certain topics. The difference from the textbook is the presence of not only officially approved proven knowledge and provisions, but also various controversial opinions. This publication is usually recommended to help students to better understand the topic.
How to write a textbook?
How to write a training manual?
- Study the materials on the manual.
- Choose high-quality reputable sources.
- Connect the stated theory with your own practice.
- Make a plan, think over theses and short remarks.
- Think over test questions on the subject lifted by you.
- The text should be supplemented with illustrations, diagrams and photos.
- Give examples of how to correctly use the method described.
- State the material in simple and understandable language.
- References should be listed at the end. Recommend further reading more literature.
- Carefully study the working curriculum, which is trained.
- Make sure that your future benefit structure matches the program and covers the topics it contains.
- The collected theoretical material should be well structured, logical and understandable for students.
- Since the manual will not be read by professors, but students try not to write with complex, long phrases and large paragraphs. If you use the terms, be sure to make footnotes, or transcript.
- Include in the manual various schemes, graphs, pictures, tables.
- For each topic, consider practical tasks, questions for self-control, topics for abstracts.
- References make a complete, supplement it with textbooks and original works of scientists.
- Study the program and topics. Your allowance should strictly comply with them.
- After selecting a topic, review the goals of the training course of a particular specialist.
- Clearly structure the study guide.
- Write for ordinary people to help, not to obfuscate.
- Explain all foreign concepts and terms.
- In addition to the questions for self-examination, those essays, end each chapter with conclusions.
- Prepare each textbook in accordance with the requirements, pay attention to footnotes, diagrams, etc.
- Carefully make a list of references in which specify the complete data about the authors, title, release date and publisher.
How to get in touch
How to Clean Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Appliances
What is condensation
Why dream plates
How to install Instagram
What is animation
How to cook dorado