Best Earring Styles For Your Face Shape : Heart, Round, Oval, Square - How To Choose
Is Your Face Round, Square, Long, Heart, or Oval Shaped?
Round faces tend to be soft with non-angular features and full cheeks. You may find that you have more of a round face when you carry a little extra weight, but keep in mind that many round-faced women are super thin and still have non-angular features.
You have a classic round face if:
- The width of your forehead, cheekbones, and jaw are equal.
- Your jaw is slightly rounded as opposed to angular.
- You have soft features in general. The difference between a round face and a square face (which also measures the same across as long) lies in the angles.
- Your cross ratio is 1:1.
Your Best Hairstyles
Typically, if you have a round face, you want to make your face appear longer and leaner and less round. To do this, it's best to create less volume around the face.
- Bobs:Try cuts that fall just below the chin, such as the long bob.
- Gentle layers:Soft, graduated layers found in many shoulder-length hairstyles are a great choice. They make your face appear slimmer and tend to remove bulk and weight from the sides.
- Wispy and tapered ends:The wisps will help de-emphasize the roundness of your face and give the illusion of length.
Video: Which Are The Best Bangs For Your Face Shape? | TODAY
10 Work Outfits to Wear With a Nude Heel
ALL of the Beauty Products Desi Perkins and Shay Mitchell Swear By
How to Adopt a Russian Baby
How to Identify Being a Narcissistic Extension
Christmas at the Ritz
2 million Costco E
You Can Buy These Nonorganic Foods Still Eat Pesticide-Free
These 11 Super-Pretty Underwear Sets Just Make Us Really Happy
10 Exquisite Cushion-Cut Engagement Rings
How to Program an Rca Rc800L C (1239) Universal Remote Control
28 Disconnected Undercuts For Men
How to Level Your Yard