Laying liquid wallpaper \ Apartment renovation
Liquid wallpaper, silk decorative plaster, pleasant to the touch. In dry form, it resembles children's handmade material. In fact, it is a cellulose mixture containing harmless decorative fiber components.
Liquid wallpaper because of ignorance often confused with ordinary plaster. The main difference is that the composition of liquid wallpaper does not contain sand. Its basis is cellulose - a harmless natural adhesive substance.
The advantages of liquid wallpaper
- The advantages of liquid wallpaper include the fact that they make it easy to make partial repairs. In this case, simply clean out a piece of surface from old wallpaper, and a new composition is applied to the vacant space. Due to the fact that when applying liquid wallpaper on the surface there are no seams, there is no need to select a pattern.
- They can cover the entire room completely from floor to ceiling!
- Liquid wallpaper forms a relief coating of 1-2 mm thickness on the walls, with a matte surface that is soft to the touch.
- Align walls, liquid wallpaper have good hiding power, which allows them to be applied even on uneven surfaces.
- The elasticity of liquid wallpaper allows you to avoid cracks on the walls that appear over time during shrinkage in new homes.
- Liquid wallpaper absorbs sound, that is, they have high sound insulation properties, including lowering the reverberation time in the room.
- Liquid wallpaper contains a lot of the smallest pores, that is, the finished coating has heat-insulating characteristics, is able to absorb excess moisture in the room and give it away when the air is too dry.
- The absence of seams and seams is also one of the obvious advantages of liquid wallpaper, since the solid surface is much more durable.
- Liquid wallpaper allows you to easily create any decorative elements, wall paintings, panels and drawings. The principle of creating such decorative elements is very simple — by coloring for kids.
- Liquid wallpaper consists of environmentally friendly materials, hypoallergenic, which is their huge plus
- Waste free. After applying to the surface you do not have everywhere small scraps or glue marks on the floor.
Materials and tools:
- Metal spatulas.
- Plastic or acrylic spatulas.
- Trowels and floats
- Oil paint.
- Roller and brushes.
- Liquid wallpaper.
1. In a capacity of at least 12 liters. pour water at room t, the volume proposed in the instructions.
2. Shake off the mixture contained in the bag.
Then, carefully open the package, because we still need it for its intended purpose.
You can add decorative spangles, pour 1/3 of the mixture into a container of water, pour in sequins, and then mix the remaining mixture and mix everything thoroughly.
3. All mix and get a gruel.
4. The resulting mass is put back into the packing bag, closed and infused for 12 hours at room temperature.
In this form, wallpaper can be stored for 4 days at room temperature, and they will not lose their properties.
The wallpaper is infused and can be transferred to a plastic container, re-mixed and applied.
Wallpapers are applied from angle to opposite angle to the entire area of the wall. The instructions include a plastic trowel, but you can use a metal stainless steel. The difference in price. Metal trowel is half the price of plastic.
Apply wallpaper in small portions to the surface and rub it with a trowel.
It is recommended to cover the planned wall surface as a whole, not to leave it at another time.
The wall on which the tree was painted was also primed with this solution of Uvite Spitir and oil paint (The solution should be like low-fat milk). The picture became barely noticeable. But the contours are distinguishable. But there is a certainty that no spots will appear any more.
What color to paint nails
What to bake in haste
When will Xperia
What is humanism
How to determine the time of the verb