Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake
Spiced Pumpkin Latte Cheesecake
graham cracker crumbs
3/4 c. lightly toasted hazelnuts or pecans
1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
package cream cheese
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
container sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 tbsp. instant coffee
Sweetened whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Press mixture on bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 15 minutes). Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended and smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating until just blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just blended after each addition. Remove 3/4 cup batter and set aside.
- Stir together instant coffee and 1/4 cup hot water until dissolved. Add coffee and pumpkin to remaining batter, beating just until blended. Pour pumpkin batter into prepared crust. Spoon dollops of reserved batter over pumpkin batter and swirl.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Turn oven off. Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed, 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and gently run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. (Do not remove sides of pan). Cool completely on a wire rack (about 2 hours). Cover and chill 24 hours.
- Remove sides of pan; transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Serve with desired toppings.
Video: Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake
Slow Cooker Polynesian Chicken
Why Some People HATE Cilantro and Others Dont
Clean Out Your Closet
15. Honokalani Black Sand Beach
Skin Care Tips for Your 30s
Grapefruit Juice and Heart Medications — Dangerous Combo
This Article On Your Aging Muscles Will Terrify You. But It Just Might Change Your Life
How to Maintain a Battery Powered Quartz Wall Clock
How to Locate Hard to Find Parts
Milk – Natural nutrition
The 4 best foods for your office fridge
If You Like Vita Kin, Youll Love Yuliya Magdych
Date: 08.12.2018, 16:25 / Views: 82161