Spicy adjika from zucchini for the winter “Yummy fingers” - very tasty recipes with photos
The adjika from zucchini canned for the winter has a pleasant, memorable taste and rich slightly spicy aroma. Typically, step-by-step recipes with photos and videos are advised to make this appetizer with bell peppers, tomatoes or tomato paste, and to enhance the sharpness put the hot pepper, garlic and various hot spices. If you want to slightly soften the sharpness, you can include in the composition of sweet and sour apples or add to the vegetable mixture during cooking several spoons of fatty mayonnaise. This will enrich the dish with new shades and a little prigasit pronounced burning and sharpness.
Adjika zucchini for the winter - recipes fingers you lick with photos step by step
About the squash adjika made for the winter according to this recipe with step-by-step photos, they will say: “You will lick your fingers”, - those who love moderately spicy, rich and juicy home canning.If you want the taste to be more burning, you can increase the amount of bitter pepper or add a teaspoon of ground chili to the vegetable mass.
Essential ingredients for the winter squash adzhika “Yum fingers”
- zucchini - 2 kg
- bitter pepper - 2 pieces
- carrots - 4 pcs
- onion - 1 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 1kg
- tomato juice - 300 ml
- garlic - 2 heads
- sunflower oil - 100 ml
- salt - 3 tbsp
- ground black pepper - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make adjika with zucchini “Yum fingers” for winter
- Wash and dry all vegetables well. Onions free from husks and finely chopped.
- Have bitter and Bulgarian pepper cut off the stem and remove the seeds. Flesh roll in the meat grinder.
- Peel zucchini and skip through a meat grinder.
- Disassemble garlic into cloves and then chop with a sharp knife.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater.
- In a deep saucepan with thick sides, heat the vegetable oil, pour the onion and spasserate over medium heat to transparency.
- Add the remaining vegetables, mix very well and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Then add salt, black pepper and garlic, pour in tomato juice and stew for another 8-10 minutes.
- Prepared adjika hot packaged in sterilized jars, roll up, cover with a blanket and cool. Turning banks is not necessary. For winter storage in a cellar or cellar.
Delicious Adzhika from zucchini for the winter with tomato paste and Bulgarian pepper
Truly tasty and juicy squash adjika is prepared with tomato paste, Bulgarian and ground red peppers. To the consistency of the dish was as homogeneous as possible, all the components scroll through a meat grinder with a fine mesh, and then boil over a long time over low heat, gradually evaporating the excess liquid. The finished product turns out very hot and is suitable not only for self-consumption, but also for use as a dressing for soups, saltwheat, stews and meat gravy.
Necessary ingredients for preparation for the winter zucchini adzhika by adding tomato paste and bell pepper
- zucchini - 3 kg
- carrot - ½ kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - ½ kg
- garlic - 3 heads
- ground red pepper - 50 g
- vegetable oil - 200 ml
- tomato paste - 250 ml
- salt - 4 tbsp
- sugar - 6 tbsp. l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make adjika for winter with zucchini, bell pepper and tomato paste
- Vegetables should be washed thoroughly in running water and dried on a clean towel. Zucchini peeled and cut into pieces of arbitrary shape. Coarsely chopped carrots. Remove the stem and internal seeds from the pepper, and cut the flesh into quarters.
- All vegetables scroll through a meat grinder with a fine grid and put in one deep container.
- Pour in vegetable oil and tomato paste, salt and sugar, mix well and send to the stove.
- On a low heat bring to a boil and cook, stirring regularly for 40-50 minutes.
- Then add ground red pepper and garlic, peeled and passed through a press. Boil again and hold on moderate heat for another 10 minutes, carefully watching that the mass does not burn.
- Packed in hot form in sterilized jars, corked with metal lids, turned over, wrapped in a blanket and allowed to cool completely. Before winter, carry to the basement or any other room, where direct sunlight does not penetrate.
Sweet adjika from zucchini with apples for the winter "Yum fingers" - recipes with photos
Delicate sweet adjika from zucchini and apples fully deserves the loud name "Yum Fingers."Its gentle, calm taste combines fruit sweetness and soft vegetable shades. Preparation is harmoniously combined with various meat dishes, fried and boiled potatoes, Italian pasta and everyday large side dishes.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation for the winter squash-apple sweet adzhika
- zucchini - 2.5 kg
- apples - ½ kg
- Bulgarian red pepper - ½ kg
- carrot - ½ kg
- garlic - 10 cloves
- vegetable oil - 250 ml
- Table Vinegar - 100 ml
- sugar - 100 g
- salt - 3 tbsp
Step-by-step instruction on how to make a home for winter a sweet adzhik from apples and zucchini
- Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly in running water and dry. Zucchini and carrots cut large, apples clean, remove the core and chop into slices. Remove the stem from the pepper and the inner seeds, and cut the flesh into four pieces. Garlic divided into cloves.
- Pepper, zucchini, apples, carrots and garlic scroll through a meat grinder with a fine grate and place in a deep enameled container.
- Pour salt and sugar, pour in vegetable oil, mix well and send to the stove. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a low level, cover with a lid and cook for about an hour, stirring the mixture from time to time so that it does not stick to the bottom.
- Then pour the vinegar, mix and simmer for another 10 minutes, covering the container with a lid.
- Spread the hot adjika into sterilized jars, screw them with metal lids, turn them upside down, cover with a bath towel and cool. Store in a dry, dim pantry.
Zucchini adjika with tomatoes for the winter “Yummy fingers” - recipe for video
The author of this video-recipe claims that adjika from zucchini and tomato will be much tastier if the vegetables are not looped through a meat grinder, but chopped in a food processor. The ingredients processed in this way are better mixed and more quickly absorb the spices and seasonings that make up the food. It is about such a blank that they will say: “You will yank your fingers”, - even the most capricious and picky connoisseurs of home canned masterpieces.
Very tasty and spicy squash adjika with eggplants for the winter
Adjika, cooked for the winter from zucchini and eggplant, has a high density and is similar in texture to vegetable salad. Bitter pepper, ground paprika and garlic, which are part of the composition, add sharpness and richness to the dish, and apple cider vinegar adds a slight piquancy and enriches the aroma with soft,sweetish notes.
Essential Ingredients for the preparation of zucchini-eggplant adzhika for winter
- zucchini - 1 kg
- eggplant - 1 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg
- hot pepper - 3 pcs
- garlic - 300 g
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 100 ml
- ground paprika - 2 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make an adjika with squash and eggplants for the winter season
- Rinse vegetables in running water and dry. Zucchini and eggplant cleaned from the skin and with a spoon to remove the inner seeds. Have peppers cut off the stem and remove the seeds. Roll vegetables through a meat grinder with a fine grid.
- Peel the garlic and pass through the press.
- Place the vegetable mass in a saucepan with high sides, fill with salt and sugar, pour in vegetable oil and mix very well.
- Put the semi-finished product on a stove and bring it to a boil on low heat. Boil for 40 minutes, do not forget to stir it regularly.
- Add chopped garlic and ground paprika, add vinegar, cover with a lid and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- In hot form, put in sterilized jars, sealed with metal covers, turned over,Cover with a thick cloth and leave until the final cooling. Before winter, keep in a cool room, protected from direct UV rays.
Squash adjika for winter with mayonnaise - recipes with photos step by step
The peculiarity of this step-by-step recipe is that it contains a rather unusual component for squash adjika - mayonnaise. Thanks to him, the taste of the ready-made dish becomes a little less acute, and in the aroma there are noticeable creamy shades.
Necessary ingredients for harvesting for winter adzhiki with zucchini and mayonnaise
- zucchini - 3 kg
- carrot - 1 kg
- sweet pepper - 1 kg
- tomatoes - 1 kg
- garlic - 2 heads
- sugar - 100 g
- salt - 50 g
- vegetable oil - 150 ml
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp.
Step by step instructions to the recipe squash adjika with the addition of mayonnaise
- Vegetables are well washed and dried, spread out on a kitchen towel. Peel zucchini, cut into halves and choose a sunflower seed with a spoon.
- Do peppers to cut the stem and remove the seeds.
- Garlic free from the peels and divided into dolechki.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and scroll through a meat grinder into a deep heat-resistant container with a smooth bottom and high sides.Also do with all the other vegetables.
- Skip garlic through a press or chop with a knife and add to other ingredients.
- Pour sugar and salt, pour in oil, put the container on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add mayonnaise, mix very well, make the heating very weak and simmer for 40-50 minutes, gradually evaporating the excess liquid.
- When the mass reaches the desired thickness, remove it from the stove, lay it on dry, sterilized cans, seal the lids tightly, turn it over and cool it with a blanket or a warm blanket For storage, hide in a cellar or a cool pantry.
Spicy adjika from zucchini without tomatoes for the winter
Very spicy, indeed, thermonuclear squash adjika can be made even without tomatoes. The role of the hot ingredient in this recipe is played by bitter pepper, and a bright, rich and memorable aroma is created by a combination of three types of fresh herbs and ground coriander.
Necessary ingredients for spicy squash adjika without tomatoes
- zucchini - 1 kg
- hot red pepper - 1 kg
- garlic - ½ kg
- basil - 1 bunch
- cilantro - ½ bunch
- dill - 1 bunch
- salt - 80 g
- ground coriander - 2 tsp
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
A step-by-step instruction on how to cook a sharp zucchini adzhik for tomatoes without tomatoes
- Wash and dry vegetables and herbs. Zucchini peeled, coarsely chopped and scrolled through a meat grinder.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the bitter pepper and soak the flesh in warm water for 4-5 hours. Every hour to change the water, slightly rinsing the fruits themselves. Then scroll through the pepper grinder.
- Disassemble the garlic into cloves and pass through the press.
- Grind greens with a very sharp knife.
- In a frying pan, heat oil, put in it the processed vegetable marrows. Stew, stirring regularly, for 8-10 minutes, add pepper, garlic, finely chopped greens, salt, add ground coriander, mix thoroughly and cook for 20 minutes over moderate heat.
- Hot pack in sterilized jars, roll up, turn over and cool, covered with a rug or blanket. Store in the basement or cellar.
Why can not sleep in front of the mirror
How to get rid of spring avitaminosis
Overalls for builders warm
Which brake pads are better
The seats and wheels painted red, there are also metal elements (stainless steel) what color to paint the car
How many coins do they weigh?