Swelling of the finger: how to remove the ring?
Many people wear rings not only as jewelery, but also as a symbol of marriage. Often, especially during the summer heat, the fingers can swell and cause many discomfort. And to remove the ring in such a situation is often impossible, it puts pressure on the finger, causing even more swelling and pain.
Therefore, one of the frequently asked questions - if the finger swelling, how to remove the ring?
Ways to remove the ring from the swollen finger:
- Never remove the ring in sharp movements. You will not succeed, but there is a high risk of damaging the skin, which will cause even more swelling of the finger.
- If the cause of the swelling of the fingers is heat, try raising your hands. After some time, the blood will drain from the finger, which will reduce swelling.
- It also helps if you hold your hands in cold water for about 5-10 minutes, and then lift them up. In order to avoid squeezing the metal from the cold, you can put ice on your finger without touching the ring.
- Often remove the ring does not give folds of skin. Try to pull them up and try to remove the ring.
- Use grease to remove the ring.It can be sunflower oil, petroleum jelly, fat cream or shampoo. Lubricate the finger, including the space under the ring, remove the ring in a circular motion.
- Remove the ring will help ordinary salt. Place salt in a bowl of cool water and lower your finger in it for 5 minutes. Salt helps to remove swelling.
- If the swelling occurred early in the morning, then perhaps its cause is the excessive consumption of salty foods. Try to drink plenty of water, it will wash out excess salt and swelling will decrease.
Why does a person hiccup, yawn and sneeze
Why dream voice
How to choose a gas boiler
What is an experiment
Priora: how to remove the door trim