Thai seafood soup
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:25 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Cooking
1. Put the broth in the pan, add lemongrass, leaf and lime zest, ginger and chili mashed potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
2. Thinly chop the green onion, cut the shrimp in half lengthwise, without separating the tail.
3. Pour the broth, return to the pan and bring to a boil. Add chopped onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, to taste you can add a little more mashed chili.
4. Add scallops, shrimps and cook for about 1 minute until they change color, and the shrimps do not "roll up."
5.Sprinkle the soup with fresh coriander, sprinkle over the plates and decorate the soup with red pepper or chili.
On a note:
If you have non-concentrated chicken broth and no fish, it will do as well, although it will change the taste of the soup.
Aquarium Cichlids: types, content, nutrition, compatibility
Why dream puddles
How to play solitaire
How do enterosorbents
Tips for choosing a good pot for a child