The composition of the first aid kit
A first aid kit should always be at hand - in the car and at home. You may need it if it becomes necessary to provide emergency assistance when there is no time to run to the pharmacy. First aid kit, the composition of which is recommended by doctors, should be absolutely for everyone. What is its composition? Let's figure it out together.
How recommend staffing first aid kit
First Aid Kit, its composition is as follows:
- medical bandage or dressing bag
- medical cotton
- adhesive plaster
- green solution and tincture of iodine
- manganic acid potassium
- medical alcohol
- medical rubber band
- analgesics - you can put analgin, andipal, spazgan, spazmalgon and others
- antihistamine - these include tavegil, diphenhydramine, suprastil, claritin and others
- activated carbon
- remedy for food infections - this is furazolidone, phthalazole, besalol
- antiseptic ointment
- baking soda
- mouth and mouth rinse
- tooth drops
- disposable sterile syringe
How to use medications
The composition of the first aid kits for employees, as well as your family and close people, we have determined, now we need to tell you how to properly apply all of the above preparations.
- Treat tincture and scratches with tincture of iodine and a solution of greens, as well as abrasions and abrasions.
- Analgin and pyramidone are used for general malaise and headache in one pill. After taking these pills for half an hour you need to observe complete rest.
- At high temperatures and general malaise, norsulfazole is used. The dosage is one tablet 3-4 times a day.
- Streptocide. It will work if you have a fever or a sore throat. Take three to four times a day, one tablet.
- Kodterpin or codeine with soda. It will help if you cough. Take this medicine three times a day, one tablet.
- For gastrointestinal diseases and abdominal pain, take one tablet three times a day.
- If liquid stool has occurred, take two tablets of flattening three times a day.
- If you have a cold, use 1% menthol. It should be instilled into the nose in four to five drops.
- How to use dental drops? Wet the cotton wool and attach it to the aching tooth.
- If there is a burn, use potassium permanganate, you can also gargle with a sore throat.
- For chafing, use petroleum jelly, and when applying dressings with streptocide in powder, soften the skin.
- Syntomycin or streptocidal emulsions are superimposed on the damaged area.
- Purified soda is well suited, if you need to gargle, and in addition, taken with heartburn inside.
Now you know what should be in the first-aid kit and be at hand, both at home and in the car.
How to get around Baden-Baden
How to become a representative
How to make a video
Secrets of cooking nourishing shurpy
How to plant garlic at home
How to install a network card
How who loses weight
How to check nozzles