Top 10 best films of 2014
We all love to watch movies. A good movie - this is a real little life in which you can immerse yourself completely, even if only for a couple of hours. And which films were the best in 2014?
We offer to explore the top 10 best films of 2014:
1. RoboCop. The previous version of the film, shot in the distant 1987, was nominated for an Oscar. But the new version is also very impressive. The OmniCorp company, which is engaged in the release of robots, presents its drones, which help maintain order in the whole world, except America. The head of the corporation plans to introduce technology in the United States.
But many oppose this innovation, citing the lack of human emotion in robots. And then the corporation takes on the development of technology that would combine the abilities of the human brain and the benefits of robotics. In the meantime, two policemen are participating in an operation to capture dangerous criminals. One of them, Jack Lewis, is injured, another is planted in a car.
Because of the explosion, Alex Murphy is injured, not compatible with life.With the consent of his wife Alex, the police decide to involve the policeman in testing the technology that allowed him to save his life. At some point, Alex's feelings and memories take over the program, he decides to find his killers and finds out the frightening details.
2. "Noah".The biblical story in this picture has found a slightly different plot. All people are mired in sins, Noah alone with his family lives a righteous life, for which God has entrusted him with the most difficult mission - to save mankind and cleanse the earth of sin. Noah builds an ark on which he collects animals and his family.
Other people, who, of course, tried to get into the ark, also learned about the upcoming events. Among them, one of the sons finds a girl, her family Noah takes with her. Then the story diverges from the one that was described in the Bible. Betrayal, envy, love - all this is inherent in humanity. But can people overcome their sins?
3. "I, Frankenstein". Adam is the fruit of the creation of the mad scientist Frankenstein, who decided to resurrect a corpse. As a result, the creator decided to destroy his offspring, for which he died himself. Adam realizes that the world is inhabited by demons and gargoyles, who fight among themselves for the right to possess power.
The monster accidentally gets to the headquarters of the Order of Gargoyles, where he learns that the world is in danger if the demons win. Adam needs the head of the demons Naberius, as well as the records of the scientist Frankenstein, in which there is information on how to revive the dead man.
At Naberius, the scientist-scientist Terra works, she conducts experiments to revitalize the animals and does not suspect that she is getting involved. Adam will have to solve several problems at once: to protect himself from the gargoyles, to protect Terra and save the whole world.
4. "Edge of the Future". An alien race of mimics invades the planet, wishing to seize territory. Major William Cage is sent to a military operation, but he refuses. As a result, Kage is accused of desertion and thrown at the military base as a simple soldier.
In the first battle, William dies, but again finds himself on the same base and again goes into battle. "Groundhog Day" is repeated until William meets the warrior Rita Vrataski, who has the same ability and reloads time.
As a result, both warriors try to find out the weak points of the opponents and defeat them, going farther and farther.You need to find a den of mimics and Omega, killing which, you can defeat the entire race.
5. “Superiority”. Researcher Dr. Will Duster achieves incredible successes in the field of artificial intelligence research and creates a unique "smart" program. But the upcoming coups frighten the supporters of the radical anti-science group that opposes the creation of artificial intelligence.
In Will falls a bullet, contaminated with radioactive substances. The scientist slowly dies, but his wife Evelyn and friend Max Waters manage to digitize the brain of a genius and transfer it to a powerful computer as a program. The dead Will begins to communicate with his wife through the monitor and continues to develop. But in the end, the thirst for knowledge grows into a thirst for power.
6. “Maleficent”. The Sorceress of Maleficent lived in a beautiful enchanted forest surrounded by miraculous creatures. But one day, people decided to invade her world, and everything changed.
Trying to return everything to its places and protect its subjects, Maleficent calls on the dark forces and casts a spell on the newborn daughter of the king. But watching the princess Aurora, the sorceress begins to think that this beautiful girl in the future will be able to change life in the magical realm for the better.
7. “X-Men: Days of the Future Past”. In 2023, mutant hunters participating in the Guardian program almost won, but suddenly they found sleeping mutational genes in ordinary people.
As a result, all people and mutants were placed in concentration camps, and the world was almost destroyed. X-Men are trying to resist and are planning to change the past, moving Wolverine to 1973. But it turned out not to be as expected: Magneto is in prison, people are afraid of mutants, and Professor X almost abandoned his ideas.
8. “Need for speed: the need for speed”A gang of riders, led by Dominic Torreto, destroys the criminal gang, which was headed by Owen Shaw. Racers not only free the girlfriend of Dominic, but also kill the leader Owen. And for this brother of the murdered Yan Shaw plans to take revenge. He is preparing a plan of cruel revenge and wants to destroy all those responsible for the death of his brother.
9. "Planet of the Apes: A Revolution". The number of genetically modified monkeys, which, thanks to previous tests of new drugs have high intellectual abilities, continues to increase. Caesar, who heads the colony, as well as Rocket, Coba and Maurice, are able to speak, the rest communicate in sign language.
Ten years ago, most of humanity died because of the "monkey flu."The remaining people try to equip their lives, but accidentally wound one of the monkeys, because of which Caesar forbids them to invade their possessions. The truce was short-lived, a real confrontation began. Caesar miraculously survived after Koba tried to kill him.
10. “The Other Woman”. Mark and Carly have been dating for two months. Carly thinks that everything is serious and decides to visit his lover, but discovers in the house of his wife Kate. Kate begins to suspect Mark's connections on the side, gets to know Carly and finds out that her husband cheated on her.
Then the girls learn that Mark has another lover - Amber. Girlfriends in misfortune meet and begin to observe a womanizer, while developing a plan for revenge. As a result, Mark remains with nothing, and Ember, Carly and Kate, finally, are happy.
This is the list of the best films of 2014. But this is not all the pictures that deserve attention. Also worth seeing is "Love Through Time," "Treasure hunters," "Godzilla," "Divergent," and some other films. In addition, in 2014 there are still premieres that promise to be interesting and impressive.
Where is Khabarovsk
How to improve yourself
Making and decoupage candles
How to make a bat