Useful properties of pomegranate for the body
Easterners call pomegranate the king of fruits. Useful properties of pomegranate for health, mankind has learned a long time. In ancient times it was believed that the fruits support the body and kindle true love in the soul. Over time, scientists have proven that exotic delicacy strengthens the immune system and helps the body fight many diseases.
Pomegranate grows in Western Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. In Russia, grown in Sochi. Pomegranate plantations are found in the Crimea, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
The average lifespan of a pomegranate tree is one century. In conditions of poor lighting does not bloom. In our country appeared recently, but managed to gain unheard of popularity. This is due to the beneficial properties and unique sweet-sour taste. There is a pomegranate and harm, which will also be considered.
The diameter of a dark red pomegranate fruit is on average 13 centimeters.Inside are numerous bones, surrounded by sweet and sour, juicy flesh, burgundy hue. The number of seeds depends on the size of the fruit and can reach 900 pieces.
- Pomegranate is used for anemia. Fruits and freshly squeezed juice make up for the lack of iron in the body.
- The king of fruits is endowed with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, removes toxins, eliminates irritants and relieves sore throat.
- Pomegranate is saturated with vitamins "PP" and "C". It speeds up the restoration of the elasticity of blood vessels and helps with atherosclerosis. Doctors advise people with an increased likelihood of developing atherosclerosis or diabetes.
- The high content of potassium makes pomegranate useful for hypertensive patients. The fruit dilutes the blood, prevents the appearance of thrombi and improves blood flow. Daily use of half a glass of pomegranate juice will reduce the pressure.
- Dried white film separating pomegranate berries from the peel has a calming effect on the body. To stabilize the work of the nervous system, calm and normalize sleep, dry film is added to tea.
- Pomegranate juice cleanses the skin.Masks based on juice and pulp lighten the face and solve the problem of pigmentation of the skin.
- Thanks to the antibacterial action of pomegranates, it effectively destroys bacteria in the mouth, protecting teeth, gums and mucous membranes.
- Modern healers use pomegranate juice to restore men's health. It normalizes the production of estrogen in menopause and PMS.
Recently, scientists have proven that pomegranate prevents cancer. The natural antioxidants contained in the fruit minimize the likelihood of a prostate and mammary gland tumor.
What is useful peel
The bright pomegranate peel basks in the sun, protects the pulp from the vagaries of the weather, is saturated with fiber. It contains many nutrients. Let's talk about the benefits of pomegranate crusts.
- From pomegranate peel make powder with an astringent effect. It is used to treat enterocolitis. Additionally, the powder is used to treat cracks, abrasions, scratches and other skin damage.
- A decoction based on the peel helps with colds and is indispensable in the fight against worms, because the pomegranate peel is saturated with natural alkaloids with antihelminthic action.
- A solution of pomegranate peel is used for rinsing the mouth with bleeding gums and stomatitis.
Garnet partitions are also useful. Tea with the addition of dry raw material calms the nerves and improves sleep.
Than useful bones
Many people do not like pomegranate because of the large number of grains. But they do not take into account that the bones are incredibly useful. In the form of powder, they relieve headaches, lower blood pressure and increase the body's hormonal activity.
Pomegranate grains are the raw material for the manufacture of essential oil and the miraculous juice. The oil was used in cosmetology, and the juice has a beneficial effect on the liver and kidneys. It is saturated with vitamins "E" and "F", renewing cells and rejuvenating the skin.
How is pomegranate juice useful?
Fresh pomegranate juice has a sweet and sour taste with an astringent flavor. I'm not talking about the purchased product, since it is not known what the producers are pouring into bottles. And in terms of the benefits of pomegranate juice from the store can not be compared with a homemade drink. How is it useful?
- Pomegranate juice contains a half dozen useful amino acids for the body.
- Fresh drink cleanses the body.This is due to the high content of natural antioxidants.
- Pomegranate juice normalizes digestion. It is recommended to use after the "hearty" holidays.
- The drink improves appetite and positively affects the level of hemoglobin.
- Useful for respiratory infections, urate acid diathesis, cough, scurvy, tonsillitis and stomach disorders.
- Drink normalizes blood pressure and is recommended for use in diseases of the kidneys, lungs and liver.
Guided by the above, I note that each component of a ripe pomegranate is useful in its own way and any element, be it juice, peel, pits or flesh, there will be an application.
Video of the benefits and harm of pomegranate
Harm and contraindications
Pomegranate is an amazing product, but it is not without harm and contraindications. Abuse of fruits is detrimental to the teeth. The high content of acids contributes to the destruction of tooth enamel, the development of caries, the appearance of dark plaque.
To reduce the harm to teeth drink drink through the food tube, and then rinse the mouth. If pomegranate is used in the treatment of ailments, strengthen and whitening toothpastes are used.
In one case it is beneficial, but sometimes it is harmful. And this line is very thin. Consider the contraindications of pomegranate juice.
- High acidity of the stomach.
- Ulcer disease.
- Constipation, hemorrhoids, anal fissures.
The use of pomegranate seeds is contraindicated for ulcers, anal fissures, constipation, enteritis, and hepatitis.
Decorations based on pomegranate peel is forbidden to use in the period of taking antiallergic drugs. It is recommended to use the crust for treatment with caution, because, apart from nutrients, it is saturated with alkaloids, which have a toxic effect on the body.Overdose with decoction manifests itself in the form of headache, nausea, vomiting and dizziness. In severe cases, vision deteriorates, convulsions appear. If there are heralds of intoxication, consult a doctor.
Pomegranate during pregnancy and feeding
During pregnancy, gynecologists recommend young ladies to use pomegranate. It is saturated with vitamin B12, essential amino acids, silicon and iron, which normalize hemoglobin. The southern fruit has an immunostimulating and anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes the digestive processes, prevents the reproduction of harmful microorganisms.
- Pomegranate is a source of beneficial substances for women and children, including vitamins, acids, proteins, and important trace elements. Eating during pregnancy helps to strengthen the immune system and overcome the cough.
- Girls in the position often face the problem of iron deficiency. Pomegranate juice effectively compensates for the loss of this trace element. In the first trimester, it helps to fight toxicosis, improves appetite and normalizes digestion.
- Thanks to astringent substances, it helps a pregnant woman to overcome heartburn and bleeding gums, and vitamins B and P strengthen the walls of blood vessels and normalize nerves.
- Doctors advise nursing mothers to eat no more than fifty grams of pomegranate a day and drink no more than thirty milliliters of juice previously diluted with water. Enter the product in the diet can be from 4 months of feeding.
Contrary to useful properties, nursing moms need to constantly keep in mind the allergic properties of the fruit.If the family has a tendency to allergic reactions, do not eat pomegranate before the completion of lactation.
Recipes of traditional medicine with pomegranate
Pomegranate juice is rich in oxalic, malic and citric acid, sugar, organic acids and phytoncides. Of the trace elements contains potassium, manganese, magnesium, sodium, calcium.
The greatest use was found in pomegranate fruits in cooking. They just eat, make juice and wine, make jam, jam and fruit drinks. A natural dye is used from pomegranate flowers used in dyeing fabrics. Use southern fruit and for the treatment of diseases. There are various pomegranate based recipes.
- Anemia and indigestion. Pomegranate juice is drunk half a glass three times a day, half an hour before a meal, on a diet. After three months of treatment, a one-month break is made, after the course is repeated.
- Diarrhea and colitis. A teaspoon of dried peel is poured into a glass of water, boiled for a quarter of an hour, it is insisted for 2 hours and filtered. Adults take a spoon three times a day before meals, and children are given a teaspoonful. Dosage strictly adhered to.
- Slag. To clear the blood of toxins twice a year for two decades they drink fresh juice from pomegranate for half a glass. The first week is three times a day, the second - twice a day, the third - once a day.
- Menstrual disorders. In the first week of the cycle, women drink a glass of fresh juice. It helps make the ovaries produce estrogen on a schedule.
- High fever, runny nose, sore throat. Drink a glass of juice every day. To dilute the tart flavor, add honey or mix with carrot or apple juice.
- Uterine bleeding. Two tablespoons of dried pomegranate bark are poured with a glass of water, boiled for half an hour, filtered, squeezed and the resulting volume is brought to the initial level using boiled water. Take a quarter cup twice a day.
- Diarrhea and dysentery. Helps decoction of crusts. Fifty grams of fresh and 20 grams of dried crusts are poured into a glass of water, boiled for half an hour and filtered. Use 2 spoons three times a day. The same decoction is used during stomatitis for rinsing the mouth.
The diseases described above are diverse, and one remedy copes with them - pomegranate. The main thing is that there is no individual intolerance and allergy to this wonderful fruit.
How to lose weight with a pomegranate
The theme of losing weight with the help of pomegranate is of interest to many young ladies, because to go to the goal, combining useful with pleasant, much more interesting.
Pomegranate does contribute to weight loss, and a good result is achieved in several ways. I will consider the most popular techniques of weight loss, and you will have the opportunity to choose the appropriate option.
- Pomegranate seeds and olive oil. Pomegranate seeds are ground with a meat grinder, add two tablespoons of olive oil, mix and dispense into the refrigerator. The resulting mixture is consumed twice a day for half an hour before meals for a month. It interrupts appetite, helps to reduce portions and speeds up the processing of calories received by the body.
- Pomegranate juice. Drink diluted with water in the ratio of 1 to 1 and drink a glass throughout the day. It is recommended to use only natural juice without added sugar, preservatives and dyes.
- Cooking. To fight excessive weight was effective, the menu should include dishes with pomegranate: snacks, hot delicacies, vegetable and fruit salads. They are consumed several times a day.
- Unloading days. Pomegranate is perfect for this.During the unloading day they use pomegranates or drink diluted juice. It is recommended to spend at least 8 light days per month.
Hoodya with a pomegranate, remember, lose weight with constant overeating and the use of high-calorie food is impossible. To achieve the desired result, help the body with proper nutrition and exercise.
Does pomegranate raise or lower blood pressure?
Scientists have conducted many studies, during which the effect of pomegranate juice on the pressure was studied. The results showed that the drink adjusts the pressure without additional pills. Each subject drank 150 milliliters of juice daily during the study.As a result, the pressure decreased, and for a long time did not exceed the limits of the norm.
The effect of the beverage on the pressure is due to the presence of antioxidants in the composition of the pomegranate. Also, the drink provides a diuretic effect, improves heart function and has a positive effect on the vessels, which reduces pressure.
With high pressure, juice is drunk exclusively diluted. Diluted with boiled water or carrot juice. To reduce the negative effects of acids on the teeth they drink through a straw.
At high pressure garnet juice enthusiasts combine with cognac.True, the drug requires maximum caution, as it can become a killer mixture. Alcohol is characterized by a dual effect. Initially, it lowers the pressure, and a little later it increases. It is better to consult a doctor.
Is it possible to eat pomegranate?
The benefits of pomegranate proved long ago. Fruit strengthens the heart muscle, boosts immunity, normalizes the work of the digestive system. There are cases when there is a fruit that should be carefully or completely abandoned.
Can I have a pomegranate ...
- For children. Pomegranate is introduced into the nutrition of the infant carefully and in small quantities, tracking the reaction of the organism. In the absence of allergy, give the child 50 milliliters in the morning no more than twice a week. If a skin rash appears after a pomegranate or your skin turns red, you should not give up to the age of three. From the age of seven, the daily dose at the same frequency is 200 ml.
- With bones. In the absence of contraindications pomegranate seeds is not prohibited. So that the fruit is absorbed better, they eat before the meal. Folk healers from the Middle Kingdom at all recommend that men use a mixture of pomegranate seeds ground with sugar to improve erection.
- . The fruit is saturated with natural sugar, but it enters the body along with neutralizers in the form of amino acids, salts and vitamins, which prevent sugar jumps. Therefore, modern medicine recommends that diabetics eat fruit for any type of disease.
- When gastritis. In the case of high acidity, it is strictly prohibited to use pomegranate for gastritis. With low acidity, it is recommended to drink half a glass of diluted juice daily. It is perfectly absorbed, stimulates the appetite and regulates the work of the stomach.
- Pancreatitis. At the time of exacerbation include grenades in the diet can not be. In case of remission, pomegranate juice in diluted form is permitted when tracking the response of the body. Children should not be given the product, regardless of the form and stage of the disease.
- For the night. Nutritionists recommend not to eat after 18.00. You can cope with the evening hunger through little secrets. It is about eating foods that satisfy hunger and do not harm the figure. So, pomegranate saturated with antioxidants helps to renew blood and can be eaten at night.
- Fasting. An excess of vitamin "C" leads to the formation of blood clots.Therefore, it is better to start the day with a glass of water, and it is better to eat pomegranate half an hour after that.
I opened the topic of the beneficial properties of the southern fruit - pomegranate. Eat the fruit properly and in moderation, and he will take care of your health condition. In the presence of contraindications or negative feedback, go to the doctor. Be healthy!
Unlimited Internet Beeline
Contour eyeliner - from the history of occurrence to the present day
Tatar pies - a dish that is worth trying
How to bake a roll