What is studying syntax?
In the modern structure of the Russian language there are many levels. And for everyone there is a separate section. So, morphology deals with the structure of the word, words study lexicology, and what does the syntax study?
The syntax in the language is assigned a separate important role - the study of sentences and phrases. So the syntax is exploring:
- how sentences and phrases are built;
- what they are made of;
- what kinds of connections are there between them;
- what are the types of sentences and phrases;
- what value each of them has;
- how simple sentences are combined into complex ones.
So, for example, we all remember from the school course of the Russian language, that communication can be composing and subordinate. A writing is when all the words in a phrase or all parts of a complex sentence have equal rights and are independent of each other. Submissive - as is clear already from the very name, that type of connection, in which one word in a phrase or a simple sentence in the composition of the complex dominates the others.
So, phrases are distinguished by the following types of links:
- Reconciliation: the words in the phrase are consistent, and when one changes, the second changes. Examples: beautiful girl, picturesque painting, successful trip. In this kind of connection, from the main word to the dependent one, questions of definitions are asked: which one? what? whose?
- Management: one word (main) controls the second (dependent) and when the main word changes, the dependent does not change. Example: love mom, watch movies, dance. The distinguishing feature of management is that from the main word to the dependent one, questions of indirect cases are asked.
- Joining: the dependent word seems to be adjacent to the main one, connects with it in meaning and intonation and is always an unchangeable part of speech. Example: look beautiful, make on purpose, hard boiled eggs. This type of communication involves questions of circumstances, which are set from the main word to the dependent: how? when? Where? etc.
There are two types of sentences: simple and complex. In simple sentences there is only one grammatical basis (subject and predicate or only one of them), and in a complex one - several.
How to choose a fan
What to give the girl for a year
Did you find your calling
Who are the punks
What is good winter
Salty dough Valentine's Day craft
Perfect man: what is he