What is dangerous for us nervous exhaustion?
Most psychologists and neuropathologists of the world have recently increasingly converge in a common opinion: nervous exhaustion is becoming one of the most common illnesses on Earth! Who would have thought, but literally some 100 years ago they did not even suspect this disease, a different pace and way of life did not contribute to its development.
Currently, the endless race for the “better life” is gaining incredible proportions, people, not paying attention to the constant stress, fatigue and overstrain, are in constant search, where they earn more and faster.
Every new day ceases to bring joy, the feeling of constant fatigue and concern never ceases, but only grows, do you feel that there is no more strength? Most likely, and your door knocked nervously exhausted.
Nervous exhaustion in the body of women and men is quite difficult to identify and diagnose, because such a “cunning” disease is skillfully disguised as thousands of other ailments, which are only a consequence, not the root cause.
Frequent headaches, depression, back pain and upset stomach, decreased vision and the appearance of unexplained laziness, bad temper - all this can become symptoms of nervous exhaustion or neurasthenia, as it is also called.
But we, for ignorance, run to the doctor who "answers" for a specific problem, not even suspecting that in this way, we just muffle the symptoms, and the terrible disease continues to rage and develop inside the body.
How to determine the nervous exhaustion?
Unfortunately, in most cases it is very difficult to determine on your own that you are overtaken by nervous exhaustion, a person can understand that something is wrong with him, and what exactly is not to be disassembled. Therefore, be attentive to your loved ones and household members, because it is much easier to come to the correct diagnosis from the outside. So, the main symptoms of nervous exhaustion are:
- Increased irritability and nervousness. A person reacts violently to any, even the smallest and most insignificant problem, it can be annoying almost everything, from people on the street who talk loudly, ending with the closest people, family members.The reaction is mostly instantaneous, for some time a person cannot cope with himself.
- Increased fatigue. A patient with neurasthenia almost always feels fatigued, even when he wakes up in the morning after a whole night of sound sleep, he can feel a feeling of weakness and heaviness.
- Impatience. People become absolutely unable to wait, for example, even if a person knows for sure that a bus will come up in 5 minutes, he will not wait for him, but will walk.
- Headaches, fog in the head. Neurasthenia is often accompanied by prolonged and frequent headaches, which can occur even in the absence of a load. People are often absolutely unable to concentrate, the constant “fog” in the head overshadows all human intellectual activity. The efficiency decreases, the patient loses the ability to quickly and accurately solve primitive mental tasks.
- Due to the fact that the patient can not concentrate, he is constantly switching from one case to another. For example, I went to make tea, and along the way I was distracted by some object, and then I completely forgot what I wanted to do.
- Insomnia, poor sleep. One of the most prominent symptoms of nervous exhaustion is poor sleep, a person constantly scrolls in his head some extraneous thoughts that keep him awake, disturbing. If, however, to fall asleep, finally, it still succeeds, then the patient can wake up from any soft sound of a clap or a flash of light.
- A person is constantly in a state of fear, anxiety, he is tormented by the slightest problems and difficulties with which he does not know how to cope.
- Diseases that can accompany nervous exhaustion: pain in the back, lower back and sides, arthrosis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, heart pain, inflammatory processes, as well as all other diseases that people are prone to.
As you have probably noticed, there are a lot of signs that can indicate the disease in question, they can be easily confused with other diseases. The symptoms are easiest to detect at the initial stage of the disease, but then nervous exhaustion is much easier to treat. Often, people cope on their own or with the help of their relatives, describing the reasons that contributed to the occurrence of such an unpleasant illness.
Where did and how to get rid of?
A large number of symptoms that may indicate the development of neurasthenia is not accidental, because our body is a very complex system, which since its birth has been equipped with a large number of hidden resources. For a long time we use them persistently and spend, working on weekends and after-hours, constantly experiencing nervous overstresses, stresses and stresses that do not pass without leaving a trace.
At some point the body says "stop," its internal reserve is empty, and we have, of course, forgotten or failed to fill it.
Nervous exhaustion can have several stages, and also be characterized by certain levels of complexity, in especially serious cases, treatment must necessarily be handled by a qualified specialist.
However, in the majority of nervous exhaustion, you can get rid of yourself or resort to folk remedies.
How to treat neurasthenia?
- First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to your daily routine; it is precisely the systematic observance of the time of sleep, rest, walks, meals that can positively influence the psychological state of a person.
- Pay attention to your food,it should be exceptionally healthy and balanced, filled with a large number of products that enhance the adaptation functions of the body.
- Normalization of sleep. It is very important that the patient learns several techniques that allow you to normalize sleep. First, teach yourself to go to bed only when you are very tired, and second, disaccustom yourself to the habit of practicing other things in bed - reading books, eating, watching TV, or working with a laptop. If you feel that falling asleep does not work, it is better not to wallow, but to get up and do useful things, so the dream will soon return.
- Try, as much as possible, to spend time on the air and nature, enter into your diet daily walks in the park or on the banks of the river, instead of going with friends to the cinema or in a cafe, invite them to go out of town or just walk.
- The presence of constant non-working communication also greatly affects the patient's condition, so try, as often as possible, to see friends and spend time with loved ones.
- Sometimes, in the treatment of neurasthenia, medication is prescribed: vasodilators, which remove headaches and accelerate recovery, as well as vitamins,sedatives and antidepressants. The latter need to be extremely cautious, most often, they are prescribed in the presence of a depressive stage of nervous exhaustion.
Laying liquid wallpaper Apartment repair
Simple felt flowers
Makeup artist encourages women to be proud of stretch marks
Mama Bella and Gigi Hadid told why her daughters do not compete with each other
How to grow grapes