What is taurine?
The tissues of the human body, to a greater extent the heart muscle, the spinal cord and brain, the kidneys, the retina, contain taurine. What is taurine?
Taurine is a biologically active substance synthesized by the body on the basis of sulfur-containing amino acids, which it needs as a building material.
What is taurine for?
Taurine is important for human health.
- Due to the pronounced antioxidant properties, it is an excellent tool for the prevention of cancer.
- It lowers blood glucose levels, which is especially valuable for diabetics.
- Actively involved in the creation of the retina and its regeneration in case of injury.
- Regulates the level of potassium, sodium and calcium, which has a positive effect on the heart.
- Promotes pressure reduction.
- Normalizes the production of adrenaline, bile and sperm.
- It protects the nervous system from stress and nerve loads.
- It prevents the destruction of hair follicles, which allows you to make hair thicker.
Taurine is effectively used to treat atherosclerosis, heart disease, hypertension, epilepsy, hepatitis, cataracts, candidiasis, diabetes, alcoholism.
Where is taurine
Daily intake of taurine, which the body is able to master, is 400 mg. An overdose of the substance is excluded, since the cells do not take the "extra". Since the body loses taurine in large quantities during nerve loads, it is advisable to replenish the substance with products and food additives.
Sources of taurine can be:
- animal proteins (fish, squid, eggs, meat, milk);
- energy (the portion of the drink contains about 1000 mg of taurine). The combination of such drinks with alcohol causes the excitation of the nervous system;
- sports nutrition. High exercise leads to the formation of free radicals, which can cause an increase in cancer. Antioxidant properties of taurine significantly reduce this probability;
- medications (Taurine eye drops, Taoufon, Dibikor treatment for diabetes and heart disease).
How to attract buyers
How to get pregnant
The best lipsticks and glitter with metallic effect
How to improve the handwriting
How to iron quickly and efficiently
The popularity of stretch ceilings in the modern world