What are useful avocado masks?
Avocado is an exotic fruit that appeared on the shelves of stores relatively recently. If you have already met him, then you will probably be interested to learn that it is useful for hair and skin.
Avocado is a unique fruit. The fact is that it contains the most fat in comparison with other fruits. And it is these fats that largely explain the benefits of avocado for the skin.
The benefits of avocados are explained by the unique composition of this fruit. Main useful properties:
- In the composition you can find vitamin A, which is responsible for the normal condition of the skin, but is not always properly absorbed. But avocados contain fats, and they allow you to deliver vitamin A directly into the skin cells and enhance its properties.
- This fruit contains vitamin E, which provides intensive hydration and care. In addition, this vitamin is an effective natural antioxidant that slows the aging process.
- The composition contains vitamin C, which strengthens small vessels and increases the tone of the skin.
- In addition, it contains vitamins of group B, which normalize metabolic processes.
- It allows you to restore and maintain the integrity of the cell membranes, which contributes to the retention and preservation of moisture.
- In addition, the fruit contains zinc, which has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, allowing it to fight inflammation and acne.
As a result of such a comprehensive and comprehensive exposure, the skin condition is indeed improving. It is moistened, becomes young and fresh, its tone increases.
We offer the most useful face masks:
- You will need half an avocado, as well as two tablespoons of heavy cream. Pulp ripe fruit (if it is immature, the pulp will be hard) extract with a spoon and mix with cream, mash well with a fork or whisk with a blender. Apply the slurry on the surface of the skin and leave for an hour. After the specified time, simply wash with warm water. This mask is suitable for dry skin.
- If the skin is oily, prepare a mask like this: mix two tablespoons of avocado pulp and the same amount of yogurt and yogurt. Apply the mass on the face for an hour, then simply wash it off with warm water.
- For combination and prone to inflammation of the skin, you can make the following mask. Mix on a tablespoon of avocado pulp, flour, cream and honey, and also one egg. Apply the resulting mass on your face for an hour, then wash your face.
- To make a cleansing mask, you can mix the pulp of half an avocado, two tablespoons of lemon juice and two crushed tablets of activated charcoal. Spread the mixture over your face, leave for an hour and rinse with warm water.
- If the skin is mature, then mix the pulp of half the fruit with two tablespoons of warmed olive oil and a teaspoon of so-called "quick" yeast. Let the mixture stand in a warm place for half an hour, then apply it on the face. Wash up in an hour.
Avocados can be used to improve the condition of the hair.
What effect does avocado have on hair?
- Vitamin E provides full hydration and moisture retention, and this is what is needed for dry and weak hair.
- Vitamins of group B contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes and the start of regeneration. This improves blood flow to the hair follicles, and hair growth becomes more active.And the loss is significantly reduced.
- Vitamin C strengthens small vessels and hair follicles, which helps reduce hair loss and improve their health.
- Avocados will help restore hair after the negative effects of everyday procedures (blow-drying, use of forceps) and environmental factors.
- This fruit will help solve the problem of split ends.
- Avocados will provide good nutrition.
Several recipes for effective masks:
- You can use avocado pulp in its pure form. Simply remove it from one fruit, thoroughly whisk with a blender or just mash with a fork and evenly distribute over the surface of the scalp, as well as over the entire length of hair. Wrap the head with cling film and a towel. After an hour, wash the curls with warm water.
- To make a nutritional mask, mix the pulp of half a fruit with egg yolk, as well as a tablespoon of honey. Heat the resulting mass slightly and distribute over the head and hair. Cover the head with a film and towel for an hour, then just wash it.
- To accelerate hair growth, mix the pulp of half an avocado, three tablespoons of burdock oil, a tablespoon of brandy and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply the resulting mass only on the scalp and root zone.Cover your head with a towel and wash it after 40-60 minutes.
Be sure to use avocados to preserve the beauty of hair and skin!
How to make a blue bridal bouquet
I want to buy clothes
Unlimited Internet Beeline
What to see in Riga