Why does the Opera not open?
Many users report a problem with an Internet browser such as Opera. Pages and previously opened tabs do not open, and links do not click through. In this case, the browser is usually rebooted. But this does not always help, and “Opera” does not load pages and tabs all the same.
There are several reasons why the “Opera” does not open, as well as solutions to this problem. You can also install a different version of the browser, after removing this. But usually, and in this case, the problem of loading pages will remain.
- In the case when the pages are not unloaded and the links do not go through, then first you need to close the browser. Why Opera doesn't open the pages depends on the browser's processes. The most common error in browser processes is to continue working after closing. In order to remove this, you need to go to the Task Manager and find Opera.exe in the process list and delete it. Try again in the browser and unload the page.
- If only certain pages do not open, while others are normally unloaded, you need to check the settings of the antivirus. It can block some Internet addresses, or the Firewall sees viruses on these pages or the files of the browser itself. You can reinstall or install another antivirus.
- After all the above actions, the page still may not be unloaded. In this case, temporary browser files from the Temp folder are damaged. "Opera" does not see them, so the browser is hampered. To resolve this problem, you need to delete both the browser itself and temporary files.
- Opera helps RevoUninstaller, an auxiliary program, to completely remove all Opera files.It will remove everything associated with the old browser so that you can install a new one.
- You can also play it safe and check not only temporary files from the Temp folder, but also from the Application Data, Prefench, AppData folders. Since the data there is associated with many processes, for their removal requires special programs. This will help TuneUp and Auslogic Boostspeed.
- Without specialized programs, you can delete temporary files by changing the properties of folders and system files. To do this, go to the folder properties tab and in the “View” menu set the option “show hidden files and folders”. Then you can see all temporary files and delete them with the usual Delete command.
- In operating systems such as Windows7, you need to delete two folders at once - on the C drive, from the “Users” folder open the “Username”. It will indicate the name under which you usually work, if you did not install it during the installation of the OS, then the name will be Admin). There to find "AppData" and in it the folder "Roaming". There will be a folder with Opera. It must be removed. The folder “Local” will be located in “AppData”, where you also need to find the folder with Opera and delete it.
- In Windows XP, on drive C, open the Documents and Settings folder. Next in the folder with your username, find the folder “Application Data”, where the folder with the Opera browser is located. This folder is deleted.
Slow browser work
The reasons why "Opera" long opens three. This is a slow connection, low PC capabilities or incorrect settings of the browser itself. Usually, if you open another browser on the same PC, then at this connection speed it will open much faster. In this case, the problem is in Opera.
Slowly open the browser may be due to the fact that in parallel runs a number of processes. In order to disable them, you need to go to the Opera settings in the "Manage Extensions" tab. The positions of unnecessary extensions need to be inactive and disable them.
Next, in the Opera settings, go to the “General Settings” tab, where it opens the “Web Pages” tab. They disable the "Turbo Mode". After that, in the “Advanced” tab, you need to clear the browser cache. In the “History” tab you need to assign the value 0 to the parameter “Remember addresses”. Further, in the Opera settings, select "Delete personal data".
How to set a price
How to make dimples
How to improve the handwriting
Why light bulbs burn out
How to become a judge
What dreams that teeth crumble